• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Postgame Presser - 11/16

SgtJoo

My feelings on Rivera don't have anything to do with it, that was the point I was making: Growl is allowed to have any opinion he wants. Just like you are!

I never said that Growl was wrong in asking Richardson to fire Rivera, I was just saying it's not going to happen today. 

this.

nothing SOJA has said is anything close to an issue so why are you getting so upset about it?

My feelings on Rivera don't have anything to do with it, that was the point I was making: Growl is allowed to have any opinion he wants. Just like you are!

I never said that Growl was wrong in asking Richardson to fire Rivera, I was just saying it's not going to happen today. 

Dude, your point was clear. He said Rivera needs to be fired. You came back and effectively said "it's not going to happen (so quit wasting your time even saying that it should)."

You're not the only one around here of the mindset that anything that "probably won't happen" definitely shouldn't be demanded at all. 

History proves the opposite, in life and sports.

Dude, your point was clear. He said Rivera needs to be fired. You came back and effectively said "it's not going to happen (so quit wasting your time even saying that it should)."

You're not the only one around here of the mindset that anything that "probably won't happen" definitely shouldn't be demanded at all. 

History proves the opposite, in life and sports.

clear doesn't equal effectively said

I never said rivera isn't getting fired, just not today. 

I never said it shouldn't be demanded. 

I just said goodbye to Growl because Rivera isn't getting fired today. It's really that simple. 

Archived