• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A.I. close to a deal??

tarheelblue89

Are Miami, New York and Charlotte the teams that Allen Iverson is interested in signing with? Yes, according to a post on Iverson's Twitter account on Tuesday.

"My people just informed me that we are getting close to a deal. I asked them to call me when its done. I am so ready to know!" said a post on Iverson's Twitter account late Wednesday morning.

The next post, 18 minutes later, said, "I have not been this eager with anticipation since the night before the NBA Draft in 96. Then I knew where I was going, now I want to know."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&page=Iverson-090819

It's funny how he twittered "Charlotte, Miami,NY" but ESPN rearranges the order to Miami, NY and Charlotte last.

That's why I'm really starting to dislike ESPN punk B*TCHES. They are the biggest jock sniffers. :mad:

Anyhow, Raymond better make some concessions or he may be in the cold. LB has no problems with moving on.

It's funny how he twittered "Charlotte, Miami,NY" but ESPN rearranges the order to Miami, NY and Charlotte last.

That's why I'm really starting to dislike ESPN punk B*TCHES. They are the biggest jock sniffers. :mad:

Anyhow, Raymond better make some concessions or he may be in the cold. LB has no problems with moving on.

We're going to be out in the cold if we miss on Iverson and Raymond leaves.

Charlotte, Miami, and New York is alphabetical order. I would like to think it means more than it does, but that was probably his reason for putting them in that order.

Iverson would be a great addition to this team. We need a guy who can take the last shot. It cost us a playoff spot last year having Raja Bell and Raymond Felton being those guys. Iverson can create his own shot and score 15-20 points per game in the right situation.

He may ruin the chemistry of a contender but we are far from that. Our team has no chemistry to mess with yet, we're in transition.

For him I think having Larry Brown would be half the battle as far as being able to use whatever talent he has left. If he's got no respect for a coach you can forget it and after being with quite a few coaches since LB he can appreciate what he had so long ago.

The love fest doesn't seem to be dying down so why not let them reunite we may benefit. I just don't see how he fits unless Raja becomes #2 SG or Raymond doesn't sign.

Archived