• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com Pro-Bowl

PantherPearly

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

He's lost 3 fumbles. Most of that has to do with fighting for extra yards, something he's going to have to cut down on to extend his career. But Peterson was more consistent in the early going of the season and has 350 more yards than Williams. Even though he's the main threat of the offense, he still has a solid average of 4.9 per carry. Peterson, Turner, and Williams all deserve to go to Hawaii this year, bottom line.

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

For the most part i place yards over TDs unless it comes down to where the yardage is relatively close and the TDs by one guy greatly exceeds the others. IMO Williams is having a better season. And i've been one trying to put a cap on your mouths about him.

Also, Dwil has 5.5ypc now on the season, that's insane. He also gets more done with less carries. If you took the number of carries he has, and what the other top guys have and what they do with those carries, I bet you Dwill is more efficient.

That was already figured, and he would have more yards than anyone in the league, if he had as many carries as Michael Turner.

Archived