• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Brooklyn Nets (9-12) @ Charlotte Hornets (6-16)

Liminy

And I hate to be the " told you so" guy, but where we are at now was exactly why I didn't want to sign Lance. Have been a big fan for years, but he just didn't fit. People were talking about him like he was going to come in here dropping 25 a night and that's not who he is... I was familiar with his game from watching stuff on his prep/streetball stuff and then Cincy, but I do have to admit that I didn't think he was THIS bad at shooting.

When you're counting on a guy that can't shoot to be your best offensive player night in and night out, you're going to get inconsistent results because so much depends on whether his shot will fall or not.

I hate it, but I hope we can get something of lefitimate value for him.

I don't care how bad Lance is or how bad anyone else is, there's no excuse for this bullshit. A handful of college teams could beat the hornets tonight. Its really time to make Clifford think his job is in jeopardy if he doesn't pick it up soon. There's nothing to suggest this team has any kind of a rhythm or an identity.

One thing is for sure: The Hornets are THE WORST reverse layup team in the history of basketball at any level. MKG last night @Memphis blocked by the rim going up, C Zeller, Kemba, GH all missing so badly as if you would angrily bounce the ball off the backboard hard misses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived