• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets & Pacers in talks for Stephenson

MichaelNewtonII

Lance has been a bust. A little off topic but I went back and looked at the 2011 NFL draft class.. What does Nicola Vucevic, Klay Thompson and Kawhi Leonard have in common? They where ALL still avaliable when we decided to draft Kemba.. Why!!?' :(

Please tell me we have a new scouting dept from then and now.

Lance has been a bust. A little off topic but I went back and looked at the 2011 NFL draft class.. What does Nicola Vucevic, Klay Thompson and Kawhi Leonard have in common? They where ALL still avaliable when we decided to draft Kemba.. Why!!?' :(

Kemba was a fine pick that year. The problem was we picked Bismack over all those guys you mentioned based solely on potential over actual production.

Here's an interesting trade....

Scola, Stuckey, and Copeland for Lance, Taylor, and a 2015 2nd round pick?

All three are on expiring contracts and would give Charlotte a chance to go after a pretty solid player with $11 mil in cap space.

PG: Walker, Roberts, Pargo

SG: Stuckey, Henderson, Hairston

SF: MKG, Williams

PF: Scola, Zeller, Copeland

C: Jefferson, Biyombo, Maxiell

Please tell me we have a new scouting dept from then and now.

Bc Vucevic, Klay, Leonard, etc were low profile guys. Kemba was college basketball great and at the time a really good pick. College great just doesn't translate to the pro.

Archived