• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Nuggets @ Hornets

Dexterity

Just got back from the game. Took my two nieces and other family members as a Christmas present. We had a great time. The staff was so nice to us. The team looked great. The offense is moving the ball better and the defense has fewer lapses. Air Cody was destroying them. Bismack was looking like Dwight Howard. Big Al was the Big Fundemental. PJ had some really nice moments. 

No complaints tonight. The crowd is young, fun, and friendly. Super Hugo had my nieces going crazy. Great night for basketball. 

1Mq4PXF.jpg

man, the brunette is on point

drooling-chip-o.gif

Just got back from the game. Took my two nieces and other family members as a Christmas present. We had a great time. The staff was so nice to us. The team looked great. The offense is moving the ball better and the defense has fewer lapses. Air Cody was destroying them. Bismack was looking like Dwight Howard. Big Al was the Big Fundemental. PJ had some really nice moments.

No complaints tonight. The crowd is young, fun, and friendly. Super Hugo had my nieces going crazy. Great night for basketball.

1Mq4PXF.jpg

Glad you had an awesome time. Your nieces look like they are having a blast. But who are the two kids?

;)

There is no doubt the chemistry is strong with the guys from last year. We need to stick to that starting lineup when Stephenson is activated and bring him in with the shooters off the bench and let him facilitate for them.

Problem is he needs to accept that role and not pout about it. Can he do that?

There is no doubt the team has better movement and defense without Stephenson. It's a shame because I really like Lance. But Lance always looks out of control when he dribbles, he makes a ton of unorthodox one handed passes. He's just sloppy and unpredictable. I'd love to see him figure it out because he has talent. But maybe he needs to work on playing sound basketball within the system. 

Archived