• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Schedule is set.

Captain Obvious

• 3 weeks later...

IMO its moderate difficulty.  We get payback in Seattle which will be fun.  I really hope thats in week 5.  This we can form as a team since historically we start slow.  

Excited to play Dallas.  Those are always fun games.  We always seem to play the Giants hard when they are in the Meadowlands.  

I can also see a game like Indy being a Primetime game.  Luck vs Cam will make a great headline. 

Are there a lot of huddlers who go to away games? I know that Centurylink Field is on the monorail line from SEATAC. You can stay downtown and take the monorail everywhere. It's pretty cool, Seattle has a good public transportation system, and it was cheap to go there. I've only seen the Panthers in Charlotte and Atlanta (last year with 5000+ other Panthers fans) but I'd like an excuse to go somewhere new like Jacksonville or Nashville.

Jacksonville is about a 6 hour drive,maybe 5 1/2,Nashville seems like it would take the same amount of time!

Will move from Germany to Nova Scotia, Canada in August. So besides one or two home games the Giants game appears makeable for me too. Good stuff.

I don't know why the NFL wants a team in London,when NFL Europe was in operation,it started out w/one team in Germany,by the last year 5 out of 6 teams were in Germany!Seems like if they want a team on the other side of the puddle,it should be somewhere in Germany!If that was the case and I had the $$,that would be a cool away game,I'd take the whole week off!

Archived