• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucks @ Hornets 12/29

Omega Atrocity

The worrisome part is I don't think management will sell off their assets and build for the future, especially since that means Cho failed and potentially could be out of a job.

If that's the case we could be looking at the post-Arizona Hurney era for this franchise, and that would be a nightmare.

Not worth starting over with him, he doesn't fit the pieces on the team and the team is pretty much locked in place for next season. Trade him and Stephenson for bag peanuts or a slice of bread.

You mean he doesn't fit with Lance. He was a great fit last year with the roster we had in place. The difference is that he doesn't get his touches when Lance is in the game. Al actually went through a solid stretch this year where he was a 20-10 player again. The problem now is that he's hurt and Al is a liability when he's not 100%.

There's no sense in trading players for scraps. Both of those guys have large enough contracts where they're pretty much undesirable. You're going to have to ship out futures or you're going to get back players with longer contracts.

That's bad management.

If you're the Hornets, you just have to eat their contracts, tank, and realize that you made a mistake.

The worrisome part is I don't think management will sell off their assets and build for the future, especially since that means Cho failed and potentially could be out of a job.

If that's the case we could be looking at the post-Arizona Hurney era for this franchise, and that would be a nightmare.

I honestly don't think Cho's the reason that Stephenson and Jefferson are on this team, I think that's MJ. That still doesn't say that Cho has done a good job, because he really hasn't.

Archived