• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UPDATE: HORNETS ANNOUNCE AL WILL MISS 4 WEEKZ

MichaelNewtonII

More Biz? Watch our scoring defense improve to 90 ppg.

And watch our scoring offense struggle to crack 80.

This is now the worst scoring front court in the league, bar none, supplemented by Kemba Walker and Gerald Henderson in the back court.

The only positive? With all these athletes and not having to wait on Al, we could potentially run, run, run and be entertaining if nothing else. Unfortunately, I have a feeling things are about to get alot uglier before they get any better. Back to the Dunlap days.

And watch our scoring offense struggle to crack 80.

This is now the worst scoring front court in the league, bar none, supplemented by Kemba Walker and Gerald Henderson in the back court.

The only positive? With all these athletes and not having to wait on Al, we could potentially run, run, run and be entertaining if nothing else. Unfortunately, I have a feeling things are about to get alot uglier before they get any better. Back to the Dunlap days.

Yeah, yeah, all true.  But for those looking to see just how bad Al's defense was and whether it was holding back the team, you will now see.  The team is completely different defensively when Biz is on the court.  

I would seriously consider moving old MW into the starting lineup at the 3 spot and let MKG come off the bench to provide a bit more balance to the starting units and the 2s.  I've dogged on MW all season (and his contract was still unreasonable), but he has turned it on in the last two weeks or so.  

Archived