• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets talk about Seattle

Seattle's DBs are capable of making us one dimensional.

On the other hand it's going to be 20 degrees and snow in GB next weekend.

We are already pretty damn one dimensional.

I will take the team with the worse off run D and who plays the TE poorly. 

I hate to put this all on one guys shoulders but it comes down to how Cam plays.  If he plays like he did on Monday Night against the Pats last year I think we can really win this game, if he plays like he did last night not so much.  This offense flows through Cam and it requires the passing game to get going or they simply start loading the boxes.  If we can take advantage of what defenses give us then this offense will suffocate. 

Seattle will harass him all night and make things difficult and if Cam can play his best game of the season I don't think we move on.  The defense should do ok as long as they can contain Wilson and limit the gains in their running game.  Of course both those things are extremely difficult to do but i think the defense is definitely up to the task.

Offense will be key, if we control the clock and put TD's on the board and take care of the ball i think we can win but the margin for error is so dangerously thin when playing in Seattle, Cam will need to be perfect.

Biggest difference.....Deangelo Williams won't be the starting RB.  Last year's home opener fumble inside the 5 yard line was huge.  Can't wait to see how Seattle's defense reponds to a full game of JStew coming at them.

Archived