• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So tell me

Hawk

I respectfully disagree with that statement. The vast majority of the NFL fan base in general is made up of the casual fan. That's the bread and butter of the NFL. People who couldn't name one offensive lineman on their "favorite" team, like a team because their new boyfriend pulls for them, likes a team because of one player, colors, mascot, etc. They make up what the NFL is built on and every team has them, not the fans that hang out on message boards dissecting the zone read option or know the proper psi of an NFL football. 

BTW - I couldn't come close to rattling off jersey numbers 1-99 and all the names associated with each one of them and I doubt most people on here could. Jersey number association for the entire team is just not something I retain or even care to honestly. I could however rattle off 15 or more current players from each NFL team and hold an intellectual conversation about any team, any player, in any era. I consider myself a fan and a knowledgeable one at that. 

Aren't you an Eagles fan?!?!?!??

I wouldn't expect you to know basic math, much less jersey numbers...

;)

It's the bandwagoners. I think the Seahawks are a great team, I like Wilson, I love Seattle if I had the money it's one of the top cities I'd live in.

But the bandwagoners Jesus Christ I have never seen so many so fast. Here in Charlotte I have seen in start the last three years...all over. Why the fug do people in Charlotte wear Seahawks gear. I've even asked people....you from Seattle? Nope, born and raised in NC (of corse everyone here is), parents from there? Nope....ever even fuging been there or to a Seahawks game, memories from anything???? Nope.

Like what the fug, across an entire country you just so happen to be a fan with all your lime green and Seahawks flags and bumper stickers here in the south??? The fug did you do just pick a team out of thin air to be a fan of? How does one do that?

Bullshit. You have all that poo because you jumped on a winning teams bandwagon and it is so god damn annoying.

You can't talk football with these people...they don't know anything about it or the Seahawks.

One thing that has been said a few times but needs to be emphasized:

THE 12TH MAN

The arrogance of the whole thing.

It comes off like this, "I'm a better fan than you are because I am a 12th man! You are just a guy. We are the loudest, the fiercest, and the best fans in the world and you don't come close!"

Not everyone has that attitude, but all I read is stuff like, "The Panthers have no idea what they are about to get into with our fan base, we are a level above everyone else..."

How could this attitude not lead to a bad reputation with other fan bases? It is quite simple actually.

You say that like the Panther fan base wouldn't be immediately cut down 1/3 if Cam Newton left for another team today. 

That would be the Auburn part of the fan base that would disappear. His haters in the fan base would be rising up like a fatty poo to the top of the water.

I have no issue with the Seahawks at all. I admire their scramble drills. Last year I swear Lafell and Ginn would just stand there taking up space when Cam would have to break out of the pocket. The Seattle WRs and TEs look to get open.

I do however think the 12thMan should only belong to Texas A&M. I think Seattle will be paying a lot more for the rights in 2016 to continue to use it.

Archived