• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Arsenal gambled big time.... They sold their best players to payoff stadium.  Yet somehow they made CL every year... They paid off $1 billion stadium loan with 10% annual interest in 7 years while keeping $250 million cash in reserve in case team missed CL. Insane.

Now Arsenal has zero debt, brand new stadium and about $120 million in transfer fees every year for the next 40 years.

It was absolutely painful to be Arsenal fan from 2005 to 2012.

​That is a true testament to just how great of a manager Arsen Wenger is.  There aren't many like him

Vietto can apparently be had for around €20m. Apparently according to twitter we've put an offer on the table. But I doubt it's true cause that would be an actual good signing. We'll just pay £35m for Benteke instead.

€20m an absolute bargain for Vietto imo. Arsenal and Atletico also apparently interested in the 21-year-old striker.

Lyon president has told Liverpool Lacazette will not move to Anfield due to lack of Champions League qualification. Scratch him off an already dwindling list of targets.

​this is gonna be one of our worst summers ever unless we somehow get Vietto.  Milner, Ings and Benteke that is horrible

Sounds like RM have exercised their buyback option on Casemiro's deal. Would expect him to be an important part of the midfield rotation in 2015 after breaking out with Porto last season.

​this is gonna be one of our worst summers ever unless we somehow get Vietto.  Milner, Ings and Benteke that is horrible

​Apparently we value Benteke at £20m and Villa value him at £32m. I don't see an agreement happening there.

If we can get Milner, Ings, and Clyne for under £20m, I won't be too upset. Provided we switch our attention to striker and throw some serious wages at a good player.

Archived