• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Looks like RM are trying to sign Aguaro...  Benzema is for sale if Aguaro happens.

One of the few players who would truly upgrade the attack. Would love this if it happened. Sounds like Man United wants Benzema.

Van Persie to Lazio?  His career went down the shitter fast.  Apparently Manchester United wants Benzema big time.  Benzema is amazing at creating chances but he's not and never was primary goal scorer.  He does not fit what Manchester United needs...  They need a goal scorer.  

In more LFC news Jurgen Klopp is basically begging for the job

Danny Ings signing official. Not a ground-breaking move but one I like. I love how he actually wants to be here. Should be very effective off the bench and still young so he will get better.

Milner & Ings improve our squad especially from a depth standpoint, both are quality. Neither will get us any closer to top 4 though,

Milner & Ings improve our squad especially from a depth standpoint, both are quality. Neither will get us any closer to top 4 though,

​This pretty much sums it up. Milner will be good from a leadership/experience standpoint to bridge the gap between Stevie and no Stevie. Ings is young and fine for depth purposes. But neither makes us a contender.

​Yah.  I mean obviously these aren't the signings we're fully desiring but I was reading the LFC forums earlier and so many were just bashing Ings.  Pretty rare from a club who's supporters normally always support every single player they have.  I'm not saying Ings is gonna light the world on fire but we at least need to give him a chance.  He even tweeted today he's gonna work as hard as he needs to to be the best player possible.  Some of our best strikers came from lower teams like Rush and Dalglish.

Archived