• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pistons @ Hornets 2/10

Omega Atrocity

I agree with some of what you're saying but in no way, shape or form is Vonleh better than Al at just about anything right now.

He may not be as refined, but he has some amazing post moves for a kid his age. He also has more range and most of all, he plays defense.

I'm not particular though, if they give the starting nod to Biz, that's fine by me as well. I was going to make a thread about it once Al came back from injury and we had him come off the bench, but just based on their plus/minus alone, Biz has been a far better player. I'm too lazy to pull up the numbers today though, but it's definitely worth looking into.

We suck. At this point with Kemba hurt I don't even want to make the playoffs. 

Trade away everyone for future picks or good players that would sign a long term deal here. 

you do realize that no one would sign here long term if we traded away everyone but Kemba, dont you?

you have to get that...

he has to, right guys?

right?

ahhh.. you don't get it..

you do realize that no one would sign here long term if we traded away everyone but Kemba, dont you?

you have to get that...

he has to, right guys?

right?

ahhh.. you don't get it..

Obviously it was exaggeration, asshole. 

right guys right right right. 

Archived