• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South breakdown

O-Ther

At this point, anything is an upgrade at LB for Atlanta. I've seen discussions about where he and Durant will play. Popular opinion says Durant takes the SLB and Reed takes the middle.

I didn't even see that the Falcons signed Durant. When did this happen? I thought he was a pretty solid LB. Falcons are adding some decent players maybe they can win 8 games this year.

I didn't even see that the Falcons signed Durant. When did this happen? I thought he was a pretty solid LB. Falcons are adding some decent players maybe they can win 8 games this year.

happened last night at Bones Steakhouse in Atlanta. Those 2 were there along with Leonard Hankerson and Derek Morgan, plus Dimitroff and Quinn. Durant and Reed signed their contracts and took part in the wining and dining of Hankerson and Morgan

happened last night at Bones Steakhouse in Atlanta. Those 2 were there along with Leonard Hankerson and Derek Morgan, plus Dimitroff and Quinn. Durant and Reed signed their contracts and took part in the wining and dining of Hankerson and Morgan

Thanks for the update. Apparently NFL network and Bleacher report app doesn't let you know everything.

I always thought Hankerson had potential to be a decent WR. If the Failcons get Morgan I will be pissed. They could actually go 8-8 if they got Morgan too.

Thanks for the update. Apparently NFL network and Bleacher report app doesn't let you know everything.

I always thought Hankerson had potential to be a decent WR. If the Failcons get Morgan I will be pissed. They could actually go 8-8 if they got Morgan too.

Morgan is still in Atlanta. Don't know if he got in late last night and this is his first daytime visit or if it's his second full day there. His next stop is supposed to be the Bucs, but he's not on their schedule for today. The Bucs are bringing in LB Bruce Carter, S Chris Conte, DT Henry Melton, and G Stefan Wisniewski to visit. Morgan might be scheduled for Tampa tomorrow, if he decides to look around some more.

We should easily repeat as NFCS Champs. We have the best returning team and least amount of holes to fill. TB and NO are trainwrecks at this point.  ATL will be our biggest competition, good offense and an improving defense with the easiest schedule in the league.

100% agree. New Orleans-who how far they fall, but they can't afford the wholesale personnel changes they need and depending on rookies is chancey, unless you have a Gettleman

Tampa-uphill battle for rookie QBs in this league, not many do well at all, plus need an O-Line and 8 other players on defense

Atlanta-changing to zone blocking scheme, need new pieces for that, where to start on that defense? most of the free agent pass rushers are passing on Atlanta, everyone they want goes elsewhere or retires lol

what's the point of this thread? Other teams have talented players, but we have more talented players? gotcha

what's the point of a 350 post thread arguing about a visit from Boykin? a visit mind you, not a signing

offering something else for those tired of the back and forth

Morgan is still in Atlanta. Don't know if he got in late last night and this is his first daytime visit or if it's his second full day there. His next stop is supposed to be the Bucs, but he's not on their schedule for today. The Bucs are bringing in LB Bruce Carter, S Chris Conte, DT Henry Melton, and G Stefan Wisniewski to visit. Morgan might be scheduled for Tampa tomorrow, if he decides to look around some more.

I can't help but wonder it going to Georgia Tech play a role in Morgan going to Atlanta. Maybe they will over pay for him if he does sign with them.

I would love for the Bucs to sign Chris Conte because he sucks. Melton is a beast when healthy which he is now. Him and McCoy would be bad news for the Panthers. Bruce Carter would be a solid signing, wouldn't be against us going after him.

I can't help but wonder it going to Georgia Tech play a role in Morgan going to Atlanta. Maybe they will over pay for him if he does sign with them.

I would love for the Bucs to sign Chris Conte because he sucks. Melton is a beast when healthy which he is now. Him and McCoy would be bad news for the Panthers. Bruce Carter would be a solid signing, wouldn't be against us going after him.

Definitely played a role it was the first place he wanted to visit. Probably not quite ready to sign tho until he's sure about what he's getting into since they have almost no talent on that D and they're switching to a zone blocking scheme on the offense.

Melton and McCoy would be tough, hope the trio would be up to that and pairing Carter with Lavonte would instantly make them much tougher, just have to plug that MLB since Foster might not be coming back, and those DEs spots are just as bad as Atlanta's which is good for our OTs

Just have to wonder if the free agents are staying away from our rivals because division stunk, or if our rivals just can't sell anyone on what they're doing

Archived