• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kings @ Hornets

Jakob

I enjoyed this game. It was very entertaining. MKG was +9 in 31 minutes. the other 17 minutes were a disaster. I really really like our team they just lack that superstar that can carry them. Their free throw shooting was pathetic. Jason Maxiel is either too old or out of shape to get his minutes. 

If MKG good work on his passing,dribble, and shooting. He could be a superstar. He's probably 20 years old. 

21 actually. And while he's not a superstar, he affects the game in such a positive way that I think it's safe to call him a franchise player and one that we should and will definitely hang on to and build around.

The problem is, as it has always been, that the roster doesn't fit together because while they are very athletic and can cause problems defensively, they still lack the skill needed on the offensive end to be anything more than a fringe East playoff team.

There were many instances tonight where you saw the Hornets take advantage of that athleticism by getting deflections and steals that led to runouts and easy baskets on the other end that got us back into the game. That frantic, swarming style of play would be ideal, but Al, Maxiell and the like just don't share that athleticism. With the potential cap flexibility next year, hopefully the front office continues with this direction now that the young prospects have grown up this season.

I enjoyed this game. It was very entertaining. MKG was +9 in 31 minutes. the other 17 minutes were a disaster. I really really like our team they just lack that superstar that can carry them. Their free throw shooting was pathetic. Jason Maxiel is either too old or out of shape to get his minutes. 

MKG seems to be becoming a lot more aggressive in his scoring here lately... there were a lot of times where he got the ball and he was just looking to score and make his own shot instead of just waiting for an open shot.  That was good to see.

While he's not a superstar, I think he's got fringe superstar potential if he keeps getting better.  His work ethic is already top notch, so I don't have much doubt he'll keep improving on the offensive end as young as he is.

Archived