• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Calling all graphics wizards....

Chaos

Can any of the photoshop elite on this forum help me out with an idea? I have named my fantasy football team Brady's Bunch, and had this idea of turning the original Brady Bunch logo (shown below) into my own logo by changing all nine of the pictures to be my players.

Can anyone help me do this? I can only come up with awesome ideas - I can't turn them into works of art though. :rolleyes:

logo.jpg&h=94&w=125&usg=__4lD3OZElovjVIS_b7You4eDld_w=

or this one....

brady_bunch.jpg

Thanks to any who reply/volunteer. Please PM me if this is something that can be done, and I'll give you my list of players.

Guess you already have this worked out. I also would've been happy to do this for you this morning at work. Would've been a nice easy way to get back to using Photoshop this year.

Jaxel if you find yourself low on time and can't get around to this hit me up and I'll try my hand at it.

Here you go, hope this is what you were looking for.

?action=view&current=brady_bunch.png

Jaxel, that's awesome, thanks so much. I sent you a PM, I might have mistakenly said Tony Gonzalez in my original PM. I meant Anthony Gonzalez, the Colts WR from Ohio State. Can you fix that for me?

Also, one other question. Can photoshop copy fonts? Meaning, could The Brady Bunch words be changed to Brady's Bunch in the same font, with Brady's above the photo and Bunch below it (so as not to block the awesome photoshop work)? This would simply be icing on the cake.

Thanks!

Archived