• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Browns new unis unveiled

MHS831

Dear God those are hideous

Cleveland all browns--how can they not feel like turds in those?  That would be as bad as a peach-colored pant/jersey/helmet combo with a scrotum pouch hand warmer.

I wonder how bad Tampa Bay feels, because their uniforms still suck more than any other team in any sport.

Cleveland all browns--how can they not feel like turds in those? That would be as bad as a peach-colored pant/jersey/helmet combo with a scrotum pouch hand warmer.

I wonder how bad Tampa Bay feels, because their uniforms still suck more than any other team in any sport.

That was awesome!!!!!

Nike PR Director Heidi Burgett @ heidiburgett

23h

Browns new uniforms have NFL’s largest wordmarks

(“Cleveland” on chest, “Browns” on the pant).

23h

Browns contrast stitching is a first for any NFL team.

23h

Browns increase size of the jersey numbers, punctuated by a

hefty drop shadow

Paul Lukas of Uni Watch:

an NFL exec told me after the unveiling that the “Browns” wordmark on the pants looks particularly cool when a bunch of players are lined up in a three-point stance and you see the wordmark repeated down the line.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/04/15/uni-watch-rust-belt-unveiling-tour-rolls-on/

The pants: Embarrassing. Those big, honking "Browns" word marks down the sides are an arena league move.

The socks: While the Browns have said that they'll now have nine different uniform combination possibilities (three jersey colors mixed and matched with three pant colors), the actual number of possibilities is 18, because they're going with two different sock options -- brown-topped and orange-topped, both featuring the standard-issue NFL format.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13123/breaking-down-the-new-uniforms-for-the-cleveland-browns

img)

Archived