• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USC WR Nelson Agholor has private visit with Panthers today

jamos14

Where are you hearing scouts have him rated hihger? Not even trying to be funny but like

this literally came out of nowhere

This is a podcast Bill Voth (Black and Blue review) did with 30 year football scout 

Greg Gabriel..

A little Background..

Greg was a area scout and football FO staff for The Bills, Bears, and Giants (with Gettelmen),,

http://blackandbluereview.com/bbr-podcast-greg-gabriel/

At 2:50 he talks about the theory of "a Fast Riser"in the draft and Agholor came up..

Both were early 2nd round picks.. And neither are better prospect all around as Agholor is..

Side Note.. Stop listening to the media talking heads.. Every actual scout and team has Agholor higher. . The talking heads are only catching up to what teams already knew..

Haven't listened to anyone on it other than here. Lee was supposed to be a top 10 pick last year. He fell all the way to the 2nd and he performed like a 5th-UDFA. Just something about those USC WRs.

Either way, I despised the KB pick and then I realized I know nothing, nor does the media. I have 2 wishes in this draft, a workhorse DE and an every down RB. Trey Flowers and Tevin Coleman are my "man crushes" of the draft, beyond that.....in Gman I trust. Regardless of the outcome, if we get 3 starters and 3 competent depth players then this draft is a huge success, no matter the position

Archived