• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Your Local Craft Breweries Here!

Montsta

I was just at beer barons. Took off for the card place for a little BJ on a date night with wife and ran into a couple Raider OL (Khalif Barnes and Matt McCants)

You might want to write out the word blackjack next time you say took off for a little BJ with the wife lmao.

Faction is awesome. It's at the end of the abandoned naval base in Alameda. It seriously looks like you are driving through Zombie Apocalypse and then when you just start freaking out about where you are, there is a fat faction brewing sign. It's pretty sweet.

Edit: oh and to return the favor, when you got to Faction get the Anomaly Milk Stout on Nitro. You're welcome.

Sounds like a twofer deal for me. Drink some beers, then visit Grandpappy at his ship USS Hornet right there.

montsta is the only other Panthers, A's and Dubs fan I know that I haven't spawned from my own seed. That he lives in Livermore as well is crazy.

I've actually met quite a few Panthers fans in Sacramento. Just never during the game so every time they Play I'm the only Panthers fan there lol. 

Sounds like a twofer deal for me. Drink some beers, then visit Grandpappy at his ship USS Hornet right there.

This is the sign you'll see at the end

post-1049-142937193583_thumb.jpg

And then this is the view from inside. Great shot of The City in the background

post-1049-142937199192_thumb.jpg

And those two beers are the Anomaly Milk Stouts on nitro. Looks nothing like a stout should right? I know.

Monsta, the Jason do you guys want to grab a beer for the draft?

I'm down where you at?

The draft is three days long, and since I'm not single with no kids I can't pull off that form of debauchery these days.

That said Friday I'm off work, my best friend is in town for the annual festival in Livermore, and we are planning on gym and then beer/draft.

Virginia

Parkway (my favorite & only a 5 min walk)

Roanoke Railhouse

Sunken City

Flying Mouse

Star City

Maybe my favorite IPA

103a1a069e5c1719bf0827d18a31e861.jpg

Sweet man. We have a cabin in dugspur and my wife and I visited those. That get bent IPA is really good.

I'm pretty close to a lot of them. We live in Statesville so we can take 40 east or west to find some good ones like olde hickory to the west. Foothills to the east. And south on 77 to get to a lot in Charlotte. My favorite being NODA. Ghost Hop is really good there plus super nice people showed us around on the tour

Cali Panthers fans need to get some organization and start watching games together. Slackers....

This is true but Keep in mind California is like the size of 5 states combined. And if the game is at 1 then its 10 here and to get to the Bay area its at minimum 1 and a half hours for me....

That being said once or twice a year won't hurt. 

This is true but Keep in mind California is like the size of 5 states combined. And if the game is at 1 then its 10 here and to get to the Bay area its at minimum 1 and a half hours for me....

The time thing is the greatest part. You can start drinking at 8am and be in bed by 6p. What's not to love about that?

The time thing is the greatest part. You can start drinking at 8am and be in bed by 6p. What's not to love about that?

You'd think that right?

But when you're at the bar by 10 and tend to drop really strong beers it just screws up your entire Sunday.

1pm (10am) games suck.... but man Sunday/Monday/Thursday night games are beautiful. They're done by 830 and you don't have to worry about staying up till buttcrack to finish them. 

This is true. We need some more So-Cal fans because most of the people in this thread are Nor-Cal. It would be awesome to have a beer and watch the draft, but I'm not driving 6 hours to do it.

Archived