• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboy fans think Thanksgiving is going to be like a bye week

heelinfine

Cowboys: 158-146 W/L regular season

Panthers: 144-159 W/L regular season

Cowboys: 5x Division Champion

Panthers: 4x Division Champion

Cowboys: 3-8 W/L playoffs

Panthers: 7-6 W/L playoffs

Cowboys: N/A

Panthers: 1x NFC Champion (lost SB XXXVIII)

Cowboys vs Panthers

Regular season: 9-1, Cowboys

Playoffs: 2-0, Panthers

You're skewing the results. Why 1996?

Basically the Panther's have gone deeper into the playoffs. (if you're going by 1996 and so forth)

But, they've been to the playoffs less amount of times.

Yes, the Panthers beat the Cowboys when they play them.

But, OVERALL, the Cowboys have a better/higher winning percentage thant the Panthers. (which do you think is more important).

Lastly, and perhaps the most important factor. You picked 1996 out of your ass for some reason (really why 1996?) as if the Panthers didn't exist in 1995. But they did, and went 7-9. While the Cowboys went all the way to the Super Bowl and won a trophy.

So...I'm sorry but since the Panther's existence the Cowboys have been the better team. Whih may have not been your argument....but it seems to me an argument of the superior team since the youngests' existence is more accurate in finding that answer than just taking a year (1995) off the books for no good reason.

You're skewing the results. Why 1996?

Basically the Panther's have gone deeper into the playoffs. (if you're going by 1996 and so forth)

But, they've been to the playoffs less amount of times.

Yes, the Panthers beat the Cowboys when they play them.

But, OVERALL, the Cowboys have a better/higher winning percentage thant the Panthers. (which do you think is more important).

Lastly, and perhaps the most important factor. You picked 1996 out of your ass for some reason (really why 1996?) as if the Panthers didn't exist in 1995. But they did, and went 7-9. While the Cowboys went all the way to the Super Bowl and won a trophy.

So...I'm sorry but since the Panther's existence the Cowboys have been the better team. Whih may have not been your argument....but it seems to me an argument of the superior team since the youngests' existence is more accurate in finding that answer than just taking a year (1995) off the books for no good reason.

The Cowboys are always mediocre. The Panthers are usually either very good or horrendous. You could slip a mediocre season in there every few years.

Chill out sweetheart.

I was simply implying that the Cowboys are mediocre. Over the past 2 decades they have a .500 record and 3 playoff wins, never advancing past the divisional round.

They are the definition of mediocrity.

Some teams have been great (New England)

Some teams have been awful (Cleveland)

Some teams have been hot/cold (Carolina)

Some teams have been mediocre (Dallas)

Well, going by regular season wins/losses the Cowboys are #10. The Panthers are #20 since the existence of the Panthers.

Since the existence of the Panthers the Cowboys have gone to the playoffs more than the Panthers.

Since the existence of the Panthers, the Cowboys have won a super bowl.

Other than excuses such as being a new franchise, there is really no argument as the superior team.

All you have to do is add 3 previous years and you'll get more trophies to their record as well, but since the Panthers didn't exist...

Does that make them great? No. But if we are comparing the teams...facts are facts. If mediocre means 3 (or 4?) trophies in 25 years, I'd rather be mediocre than 'hot/cold'.

Archived