• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't Panic yet...

WOW!!

Most of you know I'm not a blind homer and don't agree with everything Gettlemen does..

And to be honest I'm not all on board with the Shaq... Based on value and position fit.. But he is a player so I'll hold back.. We all had to know as soon as Humphries was picked before our pick it was a done deal for OT in the 1st. . I know I don't want Clemmings in the 1st.. He isn't good. .

My point is this thread is this draft is deep in WR'S and RB'S also DE's and later round DB'S....We have 8 more picks. So we still can come out of this draft filling needs on offense. .

With the 25th pick and especially after Collins mess I knew we would probably not get a starter ready OT.. So a developmental OT is the option and still available. . So yes Cam will have to run for his life again but at least we have more depth on Oline already..

Let's just wait and let the plan play out.. We still have a chance to get weapons and future protection for Cam..

Now if Gettlemen keeps up with this ignoring Offense in this draft... Then I promise I will have my pitch fork and torch out as well..

RELAX..

I think most people are relaxed.  I recorded it because of a jam session last night, watched it late night, logged in this AM and was surprised at the amount of even-keel talk.  I think most fans are adjusted to DG by now. 

I think most people are relaxed.  I recorded it because of a jam session last night, watched it late night, logged in this AM and was surprised at the amount of even-keel talk.  I think most fans are adjusted to DG by now. 

i will admit that its better than last year. but its still pretty exhausting...

Archived