• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources say Brady suspension coming next week

Mr. Scot

Brady knowingly was a part of an illegal act committed by team employees that unfairly enhanced their already high chances of success. He refused to provide his cell phone records because if he did, he would be proven to be even guiltier.

But hey, I don't mind Patriots fans like yourself coming on here and posting. Everybody's welcome except Chuck and TRD.

Just be sure to copy and paste your opinions here too.

I've been a panthers fan since I started watching football. I spent summers as a kid from myrtle beach to Wilmington. I practically grew up in monkey junction. I have a panthers snuggie for Christ sake. Me being the slightest bit objective means I'm a pats fan?? Or as top dawg thinks since I think chip jelly is a good coach I'm an eagles fan. I guarantee you my fandom is greater than yours. You have no basis questioning my fandom. Try not being a bias little sheep for once and think for yourself.

I guess I did, because I'm a Panthers fan and there's this:

11/18/2013 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots H Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) W 24-20 74,225 12/13/2009 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots A Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA) L 20-10 68,756 09/18/2005 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots H Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) W 27-17 73,528

That's the last decade of Panthers/Patriots games.

Now, I don't mind you defending Brady 'til you're blue in the face (Patriot blue even!) because it amuses me, and I don't really care about Brady's record against anyone else. That little chart tells me he's got a losing record against the Panthers in the last decade, and that's good enough for me. As far as his suspension, I'd say six games is fair.

Again, you're welcome to argue how Brady's still out-done the Panthers, but on a Panthers message board, claiming to be a Panther fan, you're probably not going to get anybody to have your back.

2-2 counting the Super Bowl. Since I can be a grown up and be objective I can clearly see winning the Super Bowl > two regular season games.

2-2 counting the Super Bowl. Since I can be a grown up and be objective I can clearly see winning the Super Bowl > two regular season games.

It's great that you can be a grown-up, but since it's possible that English isn't your first language, I'll define "decade" for you as posed in your argument.

dec·ade
ˈdekād/
noun

1. 1.
    a period of ten years.
    "he taught at the university for nearly a decade"
    •  

2. 2.
    a set, series, or group of ten, in particular.

So, by that definition, it's 2-1 Panthers in the last decade. Now, please continue defending the New England Patriots as you tell me how you're a bigger Panthers fan than me.

It's great that you can be a grown-up, but since it's possible that English isn't your first language, I'll define "decade" for you as posed in your argument.

dec·ade

ˈdekād/

noun

a period of ten years.

"he taught at the university for nearly a decade"

a set, series, or group of ten, in particular.

So, by that definition, it's 2-1 Panthers in the last decade. Now, please continue defending the New England Patriots as you tell me how you're a bigger Panthers fan than me.

I mean if being a stickler on 2 years means you feel better about yourself go ahead dude but you poo is rather weak.

And what are you doing with your life that you had to google the definition of a decade and then copy and paste it to try to burn me? You are going places.

I mean if being a stickler on 2 years means you feel better about yourself go ahead dude but you poo is rather weak.

Snuggie or not, you're in no position to be judging whose poo is weak at this juncture. 

And honestly I was just going by what you'd initially said, a decade's a decade. My team has done really well against NE since the Super Bowl and as a Panthers fan I'm proud of that. Doesn't change that Brady deserves to be suspended. You're welcome to think he doesn't, but Goodell reportedly disagrees with you, and he's got a little bit more pull.

Snuggie or not, you're in no position to be judging whose poo is weak at this juncture.

And honestly I was just going by what you'd initially said, a decade's a decade. My team has done really well against NE since the Super Bowl and as a Panthers fan I'm proud of that. Doesn't change that Brady deserves to be suspended. You're welcome to think he doesn't, but Goodell reportedly disagrees with you, and he's got a little bit more pull.

Says the guy who had to google what a decade meant. Yes I'm perfectly in position to tell you your poo is weak.

If you are so proud why are you acting like a 5 year old cry baby?

Archived