• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

NXT is pretty damn good.  Unfortunately you can only watch it on the WWE Network, but it is almost worth the 9.99 per month by itself.

Their last big show they gave Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks nearly 30 minutes and they tore the house down in a match that might be match of the year.  So even their women get good time, and perform at a high level.

I must be the only person in the world who was not impressed with that diva match.

Raw was lame. They really on a handful of scenarios that are ridiculously predictable. Lynch vs Banks was insanely good. Their offense looked painful and fluid. That's one complaint I have after going to my first wrestling event in over 15 years last week. People like Barrett, Ascension, Swagger, and even Zach Ryder expose wrestling too much with their horrible offense. That and Reigns is lame. As for ROH, I don't really like it as much as I used to. Their golden age was Punk vs Joe. I like some of their acts like ReDragon and Jay Lethal but, overall they are in a down period.

I think it is great that Ambrose and Reigns are "bros", but I wish Reigns would just step to the side and let Ambrose and Rollins feud on their own.

One of three reasons I can think of as to why they keep Reigns in middle of this storyline

1- Someone is about to turn heel by stabbing the other in the back

2- Help Reigns get cheap good heat with Ambrose's rub

3-  (dark horse) Ambrose wins title and Reigns MITB setting up a baby v baby feud

Or maybe they just don't have anything better to do with Reigns 

NXT is pretty damn good.  Unfortunately you can only watch it on the WWE Network, but it is almost worth the 9.99 per month by itself.

Their last big show they gave Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks nearly 30 minutes and they tore the house down in a match that might be match of the year.  So even their women get good time, and perform at a high level.

I just got back into wrestling after pretty much ignoring it for 10 years but New Japan, Lucha Underground, and ROH are pretty popular, I haven't seen much of any of them.

Raw last night was not that great.  They had a couple of good RAWs in a row till last night.  RAW is 3 hours now, it is almost impossible to keep interest for a viewer or the fans at the arena.  Makes for too much crap.  A 2 hour show is the way to go, but advertisement money and all.

Also, it is like any soap opera you have to watch a couple episodes to get caught up and then it gets slightly better

​I watched two Lucha Undergrounds today. It was fantastic. That's what I was looking for.

The Age of Ambrose begins this Sunday.

I think we may see a Reigns heel turn soon.  I just feel it.  The commentary has really been playing up how Reigns is his only friend.  They said it about 5 tImes on Smackdown

The Age of Ambrose begins this Sunday.

I think we may see a Reigns heel turn soon.  I just feel it.  The commentary has really been playing up how Reigns is his only friend.  They said it about 5 tImes on Smackdown

I think they're really trying to sell Reigns as the next Cena. I just don't see the heel turn. Also, I really don't think Ambrose wins Sunday.

I think they're really trying to sell Reigns as the next Cena. I just don't see the heel turn. Also, I really don't think Ambrose wins Sunday.

There is something fishy in the air.  They have played up the fact that Reigns is Ambrose's only friend in the world.  Ambrose mentioned it in his promo and commentary has mentioned it numerous times.

I think they may be angling for a Ambrose v Reigns SummerSlam match.  Reigns would be a much better heel right now IMO.

Reigns turning would make some kayfabe sense and with Rusev now apparently injured and no full-time Brock they need another top heel besides Kane or Big Show In the authority

Then again there are rumors that Kevin Owens is already so over on main roster that they are going to keep him on main roster and this Cena match is not just a one off match.  Owens may be here to stay, and splitting time with NXT and main roster.

If that is the case no need to turn the Ambrose or Reigns heel right now.

I just find it fishy that Reigns has been very involved with the Ambrose v Rollins feud so far, even though he doesn't really have anything to do with the match, and that they are hammering home he is Ambrose's only friend.

I also believe that Ambrose MIGHT win on Sunday because it is the last day of the free month for new subscribers and they really want to push the "anything can happen on the WWE Network" vibe to try to retain as many new subscribers as possible.

I think something big is going to happen at the PPV since it is Network exclusive and last day of free subscription.

There is something fishy in the air.  They have played up the fact that Reigns is Ambrose's only friend in the world.  Ambrose mentioned it in his promo and commentary has mentioned it numerous times.

I think they may be angling for a Ambrose v Reigns SummerSlam match.  Reigns would be a much better heel right now IMO.

Reigns turning would make some kayfabe sense and with Rusev now apparently injured and no full-time Brock they need another top heel besides Kane or Big Show In the authority

Then again there are rumors that Kevin Owens is already so over on main roster that they are going to keep him on main roster and this Cena match is not just a one off match.  Owens may be here to stay, and splitting time with NXT and main roster.

If that is the case no need to turn the Ambrose or Reigns heel right now.

I just find it fishy that Reigns has been very involved with the Ambrose v Rollins feud so far, even though he doesn't really have anything to do with the match, and that they are hammering home he is Ambrose's only friend.

I also believe that Ambrose MIGHT win on Sunday because it is the last day of the free month for new subscribers and they really want to push the "anything can happen on the WWE Network" vibe to try to retain as many new subscribers as possible.

I think something big is going to happen at the PPV since it is Network exclusive and last day of free subscription.

Will read after work lol

Archived