• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

Time for a continuous pro wrestling thread here.  Hopefully this will be a catch all thread for anything anyone wants to talk about pro wrestling.  Current events, past wrestlers, etc.  It is all open to whatever you guys want to talk about.

I have been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember.  My uncle introduced me to it at a very young age and I was hooked.  I grew up on Mid-Atlantic wrestling , which eventually turned into NWA, which eventually turned into WCW.  Me and my dad used to go and watch them whenever they came to Dorton Arena here in Raleigh, when I was a youngster.  I was also a Hulkamaniac, and loved WWF as well during the Rock 'n Wrestling days.  Would also occasionally catch WCCW and AWA on TV.

After college I even briefly trained to be a pro wrestler with a guy (I can't even remember his name now) in Charlotte.

There are times however, when I pretty much quit watching wrestling for long periods of time.  I quit watching in 1990 after WrestleMania VI (perhaps I took the Hogan loss too hard), but would occasionally catch a WrestleMania here and there, but no longer watched wrestling religiously until 1994 when Hogan jumped ship to WCW and wrestled Ric Flair at Bash at the Beach (my fantasy match as a child).  Once the NWO took over in 1996 I was totally hooked once again.

After WrestleMania 13 in 1997 I started watching both Nitro and Raw, but was a WCW guy that would flip to Raw only during commercials.  The WCW started booking poorly, and I became increasingly drawn to the Stone Cold Steve Austin character.  Once Steve Austin won the Royal Rumble in 1998 I flipped allegiances and watched Raw every Monday and would flip to WCW only during the commercials.

Then in 2003 Austin quit wrestling, and The Rock left to do movies, I once again quit watching outside of the occasional WrestleMania.  I never gave a flip about Edge or Christian, and thought John Cena's rap character was stupid, and eventually quit watching altogether.

That brings me up to current times, in July of 2014 I finally ordered the WWE Network, mainly for their vault of old wrestling matches and Attitude Era PPVs.  Then SummerSlam 2014 came around and I figured I should watch it because hell I was already paying for the network, might as well.  I had no clue who most of the guys were and knew nothing of the storylines heading into it, so I was pretty lost.  I was however, immediately drawn to Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose as they had a pretty great match.  I figured at that point if I am going to watch these PPVs I might as well watch Raw and Smackdown to catch up on the storylines.

So now I am back watching Raw and Smackdown every week, and have fallen in love with NXT.  I have really started to love the young guys on the roster.  Especially Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Paige, and Bray Wyatt.  I feel like them plus guys at NXT like Zayn, Balor, and Tyler Breeze are going to be great on main roster eventually.

Anyway, enough about me, tell me your story, and how you started watching wrestling.  Who are your all time favorites?  Who is watching Payback this Sunday?  Or, whatever you want to talk about  :)

Seth Rollins wins the match. It's too early for him to lose the belt.

I very much like Rollins. He reminds me of a more athletic version of Edge, who was always my favorite heel.

John Cena will lose this Sunday. 90% of people are saying there is no way Cena loses, but I think I see what's going on.

Also the US open challenge is the best thing they've had in years (but it will soon end).

Finn Balor is the next big thing. He is my favorite wrestler in NXT.

Bray Wyatt is a horrible "face of fear".

Teeray and Fellow rasslin' fans-

As a fan of the NWA when I was a kid I have some serious questions form myself as the 8-12 year old from the 80's..if you do not follow the I cry for you. 

-Why do they not use video replay when Tommy Young referees a best of three match when Magnum T.A. fights Nikita Koloff for the vacated U.S. title?  

-A Russian chain from Uncle Ivan to the back of the head of an official is still assault right?!

-Does Tony Shavonie not have any say when the replay is in front of him?

-When the 4 Horesmen jumped Dusty Rhodes and tied his hand to the truck, breaking his hand with an aluminum baseball bat as it was videotaped.....why were the police not notified?  

-When will Rocky King ever develop his skills to win a match? He seems to on that middle tier with Sam Houston and Todd Champion. I am banking that of those guys becomes a star.  

-When will the Raging Bull Manny Fernandez turn back on Paul Jones after betraying Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant after publicly accepting the briefcase of money...they planned this right?  

-Last Question, Lasertron is clearly Hector Gurrerro....I will expose this in a detailed letter to Pro Wrestling magazine..you do agree right..before I move forward with this information?  

Sadly, I have said these things.....ITS REAL TO MEEEEE!

As a fan of the NWA when I was a kid I have some serious questions form myself as the 8-12 year old from the 80's..if you do not follow the I cry for you.

-Why do they not use video replay when Tommy Young referees a best of three match when Magnum T.A. fights Nikita Koloff for the vacated U.S. title?

-A Russian chain from Uncle Ivan to the back of the head of an official is still assault right?!

-When the 4 Horesmen jumped Dusty Rhodes and tied his hand to the truck, breaking his hand with an aluminum baseball bat as it was videotaped.....why were the police not notified?

-When will Rocky King ever develop his skills to win a match? He seems to on that middle tier with Sam Houston and Todd Champion. I am banking that of those guys becomes a star.

-When will the Raging Bull Manny Fernandez turn back on Paul Jones after betraying Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant after publicly accepting the briefcase of money...they planned this right?

-Last Question, Lasertron is clearly Hector Gurrerro....I will expose this in a detailed letter to Pro Wrestling magazine..you do agree right..before I move forward with this information?

I'm twenty years old, and for some reason a part of me will always say "look, that was real".

I may not be old enough to remember your references, but I could definitely come up with a series similar to that in relation to the late 2000's.

Grew up on NWA on TBS. Hated WWF. Watched AWA, WCCW, Global, etc on ESPN. Loved the RAW smut era on WWF/E and the nWo era in WCW. Nothing beat ECW (on at like 4 AM) of course,

Then WWE bought WCW and wrestling broke.

NXT is a very refreshing change but other than that, wrestling is garbage. Sans New Japan on AXS. Love that!

Agreed!

I mostly hated WWF until a friend in college was arguing that the the best match or one of the best was the Brett Hart and Steve Austin match where Austin gets a bleeding gash on his forehead...it was a NWA style classic fight without the BS.

He had it recorded and I reluctantly watched it...It was one of the more entertaining and impressive fake fights and I agreed he was right.  

Grew up on NWA on TBS. Hated WWF. Watched AWA, WCCW, Global, etc on ESPN. Loved the RAW smut era on WWF/E and the nWo era in WCW. Nothing beat ECW (on at like 4 AM) of course,

Then WWE bought WCW and wrestling broke.

NXT is a very refreshing change but other than that, wrestling is garbage. Sans New Japan on AXS. Love that!

Global Wrestling....maaaaaaaaan, now that takes me back. Handsome Stranger, Lightning Kid, the friggin PATRIOT!!!!! Harlem Heat started there as well.

Anyone else remember the weird ICW league..it was like bizarro wrestling who had Tony Atlas and a guy named Jumping Joe Salvoldi as its stars. 

I mean that it was Bizarro bc normally bad guys would be good guys..like Abdullah the Butcher was a good guy as were the Fabulous Freebirds. 

I just went into some deep nerd-level wrasslin. 

Are you talking about the Nikita Koloff Magnum TA best of 7 series of fights? I can't remember exactly how it ended but I remember Nikita won the US belt after Magnum TA came back from down 3-0.

Nikita Koloff was one or my all time favorites, even when he was a bad guy. I used to try and Russian sickle my sisters. They would not be paying attention and I would start patting my arm, then when they turned around and BAM!

I actually met him much later at a Jimmy V foundation lunch before the celebrity golf tournament here in Raleigh. His was the only autograph out of everyone there that I asked for. He was a cool dude, and even though I was older was shocked he wasn't actually Russian lol.

Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard I quit match at Starrcade was one of the stiffest most physical matches I have ever seen. Love that match.

Magnum TA would have been a huge star. What a shame.

I still remember the bit of the 4 horseman jumping Dusty Rhodes. I don't remember every detail but just remember him being handcuffed or tied to the truck and them hitting him with a bat, and I was young just sitting there shocked.

I don't remember Rocky King, but do remember Sam Houston. Saw him twice at Dorton Arena. Even as a kid I thought he looked silly with his tights and cowboy boots.

I don't remember that angle but do remember the Boogie Woogie man

Agreed!

I mostly hated WWF until a friend in college was arguing that the the best match or one of the best was the Brett Hart and Steve Austin match where Austin gets a bleeding gash on his forehead...it was a NWA style classic fight without the BS.

He had it recorded and I reluctantly watched it...It was one of the more entertaining and impressive fake fights and I agreed he was right.

Austin v Hart is probably my favorite all-time match. Just great storytelling. Other matches may have been better technically or had more "holy poo!" stunts, but pure storytelling and psychology (and importance) it is just the best for me

Austin v Hart is probably my favorite all-time match. Just great storytelling. Other matches may have been better technically or had more "holy poo!" stunts, but pure storytelling and psychology (and importance) it is just the best for me

Taker vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania for me.

Taker vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania for me.

Yeah, I missed all that. I have since gone back and watched both their matches (I am assuming you meant their first Wrestlemania match) and they were indeed great, but were probably even better in the moment. I wish I would have watched the build up to that match.

I also missed all of CM Punk's time, but have gone back and watched a lot of his promos and matches and wish I hadn't skipped it.

I have tried to go back and watch a lot of the stuff I missed on WWE Network.

I still give the nod to Austin v Hart. One because I am an obvious Austin mark. Two because it was the cornerstone match to usher in the Attitude Era. Three because it was not overbooked with a bunch of false finishes. And fourth because it was the best executed double turn in wrestling history and on the biggest stage no less.

Yeah, I missed all that. I have since gone back and watched both their matches (I am assuming you meant their first Wrestlemania match) and they were indeed great, but were probably even better in the moment. I wish I would have watched the build up to that match.

I also missed all of CM Punk's time, but have gone back and watched a lot of his promos and matches and wish I hadn't skipped it.

I have tried to go back and watch a lot of the stuff I missed on WWE Network.

I still give the nod to Austin v Hart. One because I am an obvious Austin mark. Two because it was the cornerstone match to usher in the Attitude Era. Three because it was not overbooked with a bunch of false finishes. And fourth because it was the best executed double turn in wrestling history and on the biggest stage no less.

Punk was good during his time in ECW, but when he moved to Raw I thought he was overhyped. He was a great heel, but his matches are overrated due to the fact that he left wwe on his own terms.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Reviews on java burn - do not buy {{ {received counterfeit java burn bottles}} Reviews on java burn - do not buy {{ {received counterfeit java burn bottles}} ⚠️?⭐Unboxing and Review of ordering from Amazon : Watch Now ✅✅ "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." ✅✅Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Java Burn touts itself as a Natural Weight Loss Solution. In this piece, we'll delve into Java Burn's effectiveness, perks, and potential downsides, empowering you to make a savvy call about this buzzworthy weight loss aid shaking up the market. What Exactly is Java Burn? Java Burn stands out as a state-of-the-art natural weight loss supplement meticulously crafted to aid folks in their quest for a fitter body and lifestyle. By tapping into the power of thoughtfully chosen ingredients, this potent blend aims to provide effective support for weight management without compromising your overall well-being. At its heart, Java Burn combines the goodness of natural compounds, carefully mixed to rev up metabolism, ignite fat burning, and curb those pesky cravings. It offers a holistic approach to losing weight, complementing a balanced diet and regular exercise routine. With a keen eye on quality and safety, Java Burn strives to stand out from the crowd of weight loss products flooding the market. In this review, we'll analyze the scientific foundation of Java Burn's formulation and explore how it might help you achieve your weight loss goals. Efficacy of Java Burn The power of Java Burn lies in its finely crafted formula, featuring a blend of potent natural ingredients scientifically selected for their weight loss benefits. Research backs up the idea that these key components work together to fire up metabolism, torch fat, and assist in weight management. At the heart of Java Burn's effectiveness is its knack for boosting thermogenesis, the process where your body generates heat and burns calories. By cranking up thermogenesis, Java Burn might help you torch more calories throughout the day, even when you're chilling out. Moreover, some ingredients in Java Burn are thought to have appetite-suppressing properties, which could help you cut back on calories and see better results on the scale. This holistic approach to managing weight sets Java Burn apart as a promising choice for those seeking a natural solution to shed extra pounds. As we dive into scientific evidence and real customer experiences, we'll get a deeper understanding of Java Burn's effectiveness and how it might support you on your weight loss journey. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Pros and Cons of Java Burn Pros: Natural Ingredients: Java Burn packs a formula full of natural ingredients, lowering the chances of nasty side effects linked to synthetic weight loss supplements. Metabolism Boost: The mix of ingredients in the supplement may ramp up metabolism, making calorie burning more effective and aiding in weight management. Appetite Control: Some components in Java Burn might help rein in your appetite, making it easier to stick to a healthy eating plan and cut down on calories. Comprehensive Support: Java Burn takes a holistic approach to weight loss by tackling multiple factors that contribute to fat burning and overall well-being. Science-Backed: Supported by scientific research, the effectiveness of certain Java Burn ingredients in promoting weight loss adds credibility to the product's claims. Cons: Individual Variations: Java Burn's effectiveness may vary from person to person, depending on factors like metabolism, lifestyle, and overall health. Not a Quick Fix: While Java Burn can be helpful alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise, it's no miracle solution on its own. Possible Allergens: Some users might be sensitive or allergic to specific ingredients in Java Burn, so it's wise to check the ingredients carefully. Limited Availability: Depending on where you are, getting your hands on Java Burn might be tricky, which could be frustrating for some folks. Potential Side Effects: Even though it's made of natural ingredients, some users might experience mild side effects like tummy troubles or headaches. Considering both the upsides and downsides of Java Burn helps you make an informed decision about whether this weight loss supplement fits with your goals and lifestyle. Always chat with a healthcare pro before trying any new supplement. Discover the perks of Java Burn for yourself! Head to our website for a deep dive into the scientifically-supported natural ingredients that make Java Burn stand out from the crowd. Customer Feedback on Java Burn The true measure of any product's effectiveness lies in the experiences of its users, and Java Burn is no different. As we sift through customer reviews, we uncover a range of feedback, shedding light on how the supplement has impacted folks on their weight loss journeys. Many happy customers sing Java Burn's praises, crediting it with jumpstarting their weight loss efforts. They love that it's made with natural stuff, giving them peace of mind about what they're putting in their bodies. Some users are thankful for its appetite-curbing effects, finding it easier to resist cravings and stick to healthier eating habits. Others notice a boost in their metabolism, leading to gradual but steady progress in shedding those unwanted pounds. While most reviews are positive, there are cases where people saw minimal results or had different outcomes. These instances remind us that everyone's body is different and that combining Java Burn with a balanced lifestyle is key. Overall, the mix of customer reviews gives us valuable insights into Java Burn's potential effectiveness and how it might impact folks differently on their weight loss journeys. As with any supplement, it's crucial to consider your own circumstances and chat with a healthcare pro to see if Java Burn is right for you. Join the ranks of satisfied customers who've seen positive changes with Java Burn. Check out what they're saying on our website's testimonials page. Side Effects and Precautions of Java Burn While Java Burn is made with natural ingredients and generally well-tolerated by many users, it's important to be aware of possible side effects and take precautions. Possible Side Effects: Tummy Troubles: Some users might experience mild tummy discomfort, like bloating or gas, as their bodies get used to the supplement. Headaches: In rare cases, folks might get mild headaches, possibly because of the metabolic changes caused by Java Burn. Allergic Reactions: Although uncommon, some users might have allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients, leading to reactions like rashes or itching. Precautions: Chat with a Healthcare Pro: Before starting Java Burn, it's wise to have a chat with a healthcare pro, especially if you have any health issues or take meds. Stick to the Dosage: Follow the recommended dosage. Going overboard won't speed up results and could up your chances of side effects. Check for Allergens: Look over the ingredients list carefully to spot any potential allergens and stop using it if you have any bad reactions. Moms-to-Be and Nursing Moms: If you're pregnant or nursing, it's best to skip Java Burn unless your healthcare pro says otherwise. By being proactive and mindful of possible side effects, you can minimize risks and have a positive experience with Java Burn. Remember, everyone's body is different, so pay attention to how you feel and stop using it if you have any bad reactions. Comparing Java Burn with Other Similar Products In the world of weight loss supplements, Java Burn faces off against a slew of similar products all claiming to offer effective solutions. To see how Java Burn stacks up, let's compare its key features and benefits with those of other popular weight loss supplements. Java Burn's main advantage lies in its natural formula, drawing on scientifically backed ingredients to help with weight management. Unlike some synthetic supplements, Java Burn aims to cut down on the risk of nasty side effects and put your well-being first. Plus, Java Burn's unique blend targets multiple aspects of weight loss, like metabolism, fat burning, and appetite control, giving it an edge over one-dimensional products. While some other supplements might promise quick results or game-changing breakthroughs, Java Burn's focus on sustainable weight loss lines up with a healthier and more realistic approach to reaching long-term goals. Java Burn Ingredients Java Burn's potent formula is a mix of carefully chosen natural ingredients, each playing a crucial role in supporting weight loss and overall health. Green Coffee Bean Extract: Packed with chlorogenic acid, green coffee bean extract might rev up metabolism and help burn fat, potentially aiding weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia: This tropical fruit extract contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), known for its appetite-curbing effects, which can help you rein in your calorie intake. Green Tea Extract: Loaded with antioxidants and catechins, green tea extract might give your metabolism a boost and help burn fat, supporting your body's weight management efforts. Chromium: Crucial for metabolism, chromium might help regulate blood sugar levels and cut back on cravings, making it easier to lose weight. Glucomannan: A water-soluble fiber from the konjac plant, glucomannan can help you feel fuller for longer, potentially reducing overeating. The combo of these ingredients is what makes Java Burn effective, giving you a natural and science-backed way to support your weight loss journey in a safe and holistic way. How Java Burn Helps Gut Health Beyond aiding weight management, Java Burn's formula might offer benefits for gut health too. Some of its ingredients could have a positive impact on your digestive system, promoting better digestive well-being. Glucomannan: As a water-soluble fiber, glucomannan forms a gel-like substance in your gut, which could help with regular bowel movements and ease constipation. Green Tea Extract: With loads of antioxidants, green tea extract might support a healthy gut by reducing inflammation and balancing your gut's microbiome. Chromium: By regulating blood sugar levels, chromium might help stabilize your energy and mood, which could reduce stress on your digestive system. Garcinia Cambogia: The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) in Garcinia Cambogia might help lower stomach acid production, which could ease acid reflux symptoms. Through these potential gut health perks, Java Burn not only helps with weight management but also supports your overall digestive comfort and balance. As a holistic supplement, Java Burn gives you a leg up on achieving your weight loss goals while promoting harmony between your body and your digestive system. Dosage and Tips To get the best results with Java Burn, it's important to stick to the recommended dosage and follow specific guidelines for safe and effective use. Dosage: Usually, you'll take two Java Burn capsules a day. Have them with a full glass of water, preferably before meals. Don't go over the recommended dose, as taking more won't speed up results and might up your chances of side effects. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Tips: Talk to a Pro: Before you start using Java Burn, have a chat with a healthcare pro, especially if you have any health issues or take meds. Stay Consistent: Taking Java Burn regularly as directed is your best bet for seeing results. Make sure to weave it into a balanced lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. Stay Hydrated: Keep sipping water throughout the day, especially if you're using fiber-based supplements like Java Burn. It helps with digestion and makes the supplement more effective. By sticking to the recommended dose and these key tips, you can get the most out of Java Burn and work toward your weight loss goals safely and effectively. In Conclusion Java Burn emerges as a promising natural weight loss supplement, offering a holistic and science-backed approach to weight management. Through its carefully selected ingredients, Java Burn aims to rev up metabolism, torch fat, and help you rein in those cravings, aligning with the goals of folks looking for a healthier body and lifestyle. While customer reviews paint a positive picture for many users, it's important to remember that everyone's experience is different and that Java Burn isn't a magic fix on its own. It's crucial to be aware of potential side effects and chat with a healthcare pro before diving in. Java Burn's focus on a natural and holistic approach to weight loss sets it apart from many other products on the market, putting your overall well-being front and center. For those on the hunt for a safe and effective natural weight loss solution, Java Burn offers a solid option for embarking on a transformative journey toward a healthier, happier you. For safe and effective use, stick to our recommended dosage guidelines. Head to our website for detailed instructions and expert advice on weaving Java Burn into your daily routine. FAQ Are There Any Side Effects of Java Burn? While Java Burn is made with natural ingredients and generally well-tolerated, some folks might experience mild side effects like tummy troubles or headaches. Stick to the recommended dose and chat with a healthcare pro if you notice anything off. Are There Any Downsides to Using Java Burn? While Java Burn has lots of perks, individual results may vary, and it's not a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise. Availability might also be an issue depending on where you are. What Are the Benefits of Using Java Burn? Java Burn's natural ingredients, metabolism-boosting properties, and appetite control are its main perks, helping with weight loss and overall health improvement. What Can You Learn from Java Burn Reviews? Customer reviews offer insights into Java Burn's potential effectiveness and how it might affect people differently on their weight loss journeys. Remember, it's important to consider your own circumstances and chat with a healthcare pro to see if Java Burn is right for you. Java Burn packs a punch as a natural weight loss supplement, offering a comprehensive approach to shedding those extra pounds. With its blend of natural ingredients and science-backed formulation, it's a promising option for folks looking to kickstart their weight loss journey in a safe and effective way. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Java Burn will take care of your weightloss… after that the very life within you is longing to be blissful as bliss & intelligence is the very nature of source of creation only question is how to tap into that for which we recommend you visit inner engineering Java Burn Amazon Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his-personal-life-an https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous-element https://startupcentrum.com/startup/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensationread-the-truth-behind-this-weight-loss https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles2   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bo https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites-available-online   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/where-can-i-buy-java-burn-detailed-info-to-save-from-fake-java-burn https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from-fake-java-burn     extenze zcode java burn reviews amazon complaints java burn official website where can i buy java burn Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy prodentim kerassential renew supplement reviews joint genesis BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews java burn amazon java burn reviews amazon is java burn a scam? java burn ingredients john barban coffee java burn packets amazon reviews on java burn prodentim amazon sugar defender reviews and complaints sugar defender 24 reviews renew weight loss reviews puravive Pills Amazon quietum plus reviews semenax reviews phengold reviews erecprime reviews genf20 plus   https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/extenze-reviews-2024-male-enhancement-pills-ingredients-dosage/td-p/359075 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/zcode-system-review-insider-look-at-sports-investor-betting-club/td-p/359164 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from/m-p/358699#M34507 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites/m-p/358732#M34539 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/m-p/358741#M34548 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received/m-p/358758#M34565 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-oral-health/td-p/359342 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/kerassentials-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-nail-health/td-p/359457 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-supplement-reviews-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-gut/td-p/359578 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/joint-genesis-an-in-depth-review-of-is-it-legit-or-scam/td-p/359635 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/biodynamix-joint-genesis-reviews-critical-customer-warning/td-p/359728 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360063 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360122 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensation-read-the-truth-behind/td-p/360144 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous/td-p/360201 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his/td-p/360220 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360225 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360248 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-amazon-is-prodentim-available-on-amazon-if-not-where/m-p/360840#M36474 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-reviews-and-complaints-real-or-over-hype-is-it/td-p/360882 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-24-reviews-2024-buyer-beware-shocking-customer/td-p/360936 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-weight-loss-reviews-overpriced-or-worth-the-hype-what/td-p/361002 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/puravive-pills-amazon-do-not-buy-fake-puravive-pills-warning/td-p/361018   https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/quietum-plus-reviews-new-consumer-reports-does-it-provide/td-p/361027 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/semenax-reviews-2024-where-to-buy-semenax-pills-online/td-p/361105 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/phengold-reviews-2024-phengold-where-to-buy-recieved-counterfit/td-p/361113 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/erecprime-reviews-does-it-really-enhance-performance-or-just/td-p/361127 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/genf20-plus-your-ultimate-solution-for-health-and-physique/td-p/361135   <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/extenze-reviews-2024-male-enhancement-pills-ingredients-dosage/td-p/359075' title='extenze' target='_blank'>extenze</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/zcode-system-review-insider-look-at-sports-investor-betting-club/td-p/359164' title='zcode' target='_blank'>zcode</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from/m-p/358699#M34507' title='java burn reviews amazon complaints' target='_blank'>java burn reviews amazon complaints</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites/m-p/358732#M34539' title='java burn official website' target='_blank'>java burn official website</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/m-p/358741#M34548' title='where can i buy java burn' target='_blank'>where can i buy java burn</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received/m-p/358758#M34565' title='Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy' target='_blank'>Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-oral-health/td-p/359342' title='prodentim' target='_blank'>prodentim</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/kerassentials-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-nail-health/td-p/359457' title='kerassential' target='_blank'>kerassential</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-supplement-reviews-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-gut/td-p/359578' title='renew supplement reviews' target='_blank'>renew supplement reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/joint-genesis-an-in-depth-review-of-is-it-legit-or-scam/td-p/359635' title='joint genesis' target='_blank'>joint genesis</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/biodynamix-joint-genesis-reviews-critical-customer-warning/td-p/359728' title='BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews' target='_blank'>BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360063' title='java burn amazon' target='_blank'>java burn amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360122' title='java burn reviews amazon' target='_blank'>java burn reviews amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensation-read-the-truth-behind/td-p/360144' title='is java burn a scam?' target='_blank'>is java burn a scam?</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous/td-p/360201' title='java burn ingredients' target='_blank'>java burn ingredients</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his/td-p/360220' title='john barban coffee' target='_blank'>john barban coffee</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360225' title='java burn packets amazon ' target='_blank'>java burn packets amazon </a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360248' title='reviews on java burn ' target='_blank'>reviews on java burn </a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-amazon-is-prodentim-available-on-amazon-if-not-where/m-p/360840#M36474' title='prodentim amazon' target='_blank'>prodentim amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-reviews-and-complaints-real-or-over-hype-is-it/td-p/360882' title='sugar defender reviews and complaints' target='_blank'>sugar defender reviews and complaints</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-24-reviews-2024-buyer-beware-shocking-customer/td-p/360936' title='sugar defender 24 reviews' target='_blank'>sugar defender 24 reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-weight-loss-reviews-overpriced-or-worth-the-hype-what/td-p/361002' title='renew weight loss reviews' target='_blank'>renew weight loss reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/puravive-pills-amazon-do-not-buy-fake-puravive-pills-warning/td-p/361018' title='puravive Pills Amazon' target='_blank'>puravive Pills Amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/quietum-plus-reviews-new-consumer-reports-does-it-provide/td-p/361027' title='quietum plus reviews' target='_blank'>quietum plus reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/semenax-reviews-2024-where-to-buy-semenax-pills-online/td-p/361105' title='semenax reviews' target='_blank'>semenax reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/phengold-reviews-2024-phengold-where-to-buy-recieved-counterfit/td-p/361113' title='phengold reviews' target='_blank'>phengold reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/erecprime-reviews-does-it-really-enhance-performance-or-just/td-p/361127' title='erecprime reviews' target='_blank'>erecprime reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/genf20-plus-your-ultimate-solution-for-health-and-physique/td-p/361135' title='genf20 plus' target='_blank'>genf20 plus</a>  
    • A dome is NOT part of the plans. They are building a training facility, a 5000 seat “stadium” in the training facility, a team HQ and a hotel, along with improvements to the stadium.