• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USMNT Thread V. 2.0

if we play Cuba 2 or 3 more times Dempsey will pass Donovan in no time lol.

Would like to see Jamaica beat Haiti (1-0 Jamaica in the 60') to test our lineup against one of the top 6 teams in the CONCACAF.

Jamaica has always been so intriguing to me.  They have ridiculous athletes, if they could ever learn some true technical skill they could have some real dangerous teams.  The Reggae Boyz

Jamaica has always been so intriguing to me.  They have ridiculous athletes, if they could ever learn some true technical skill they could have some real dangerous teams.  The Reggae Boyz

they give me heart attacks from set pieces and counter attacks. especially with our current back 4. I mean just look at this guy (Darren Mattocks) jump!

CONCACAF is absolutely pathetic. Peralta gets away with a studs up challenge that should have been a straight red and then draws a phantom penalty by flopping in midair in the 122' minute. Official adds no extra time after all of that. Mexico saved by CONCACAF once again smh. Only one or two of the FOXSPORTS1 crew had the balls to actually call out the refereeing. Shameful.

CONCACAF is absolutely pathetic. Peralta gets away with a studs up challenge that should have been a straight red and then draws a phantom penalty by flopping in midair in the 122' minute. Official adds no extra time after all of that. Mexico saved by CONCACAF once again smh. Only one or two of the FOXSPORTS1 crew had the balls to actually call out the refereeing. Shameful.

That was horrific. On the plus side, I assume they want USA to play Mexico on Sunday so maybe we get some help of we are in trouble this evening.

Archived