• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox is a stupid fool if he doesn't use Mike GODson on most snaps vs. Philly

Sam Mills Fan

You guys realize that being on the field for a snap doesn't necessarily mean you're lined up at running back right? I just want him involved constantly. Split him out wide early and often.

I have never stated on this forum or in this thread that I want him to start over Double Trouble or to be ahead of either of them on the depth chart. Because that would be stupid.

Constantly? Ain't gonna happen. You might lower your sights to occasionally or routinely.

Don't lose sight of the fact tha this is has been the pre-season, stats are never as impressive as they may seem. There are a few warnings that must be considered. He had 40 total carries and fumbled 3 times. A fumble every 13 carries won't give fox the confidence to plug him in a lot.

He fumbled once on a kickoff return (and I think EVERY person we had return a kickoff or punt fumbled at least once), once on a handoff, and had it stripped once. He also was constantly taken out near the goal line after doing the heavy lifting to get them down there.

I don't like the fumbling, but he only had it stripped once. The other ones were just a lack of concentration and that's the easiest thing there is to fix.

He fumbled once on a kickoff return (and I think EVERY person we had return a kickoff or punt fumbled at least once), once on a handoff, and had it stripped once. He also was constantly taken out near the goal line after doing the heavy lifting to get them down there.

I don't like the fumbling, but he only had it stripped once. The other ones were just a lack of concentration and that's the easiest thing there is to fix.

He fumbled on both catches in teh first preseason game. He has 4-5 fumbles this preseason. Not endearing himself to the coaching staff doing that.

First preseason game, oh my God, not the first preseason game!!!

I love you guys. The same guys that want to blame Goodson for his fumbles in the preseason are the same ones that don't think that the horrible defense we've seen this preseason means a thing.

two totally different things. saying a single player (rookie) is not making a splash with the coach on an individual basis is not the same as saying our entire defense is going to suck all year because we cannot stop anyone on defensese

Archived