• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox is a stupid fool if he doesn't use Mike GODson on most snaps vs. Philly

Sam Mills Fan

I understand that. I also agree with you that he is a weapon. But he turns the ball over. My fault, his fault, fox fault, davidson fault, your fault, other teams defense fault, it doesn't matter. We cannot lose the turnover battles with this team.

I understand that. I also agree with you that he is a weapon. But he turns the ball over. My fault, his fault, fox fault, davidson fault, your fault, other teams defense fault, it doesn't matter. We cannot lose the turnover battles with this team.

Lets just hope that his fumblitis gets treated and soon!

That being said putting him on the field on "occasion" could really open up the offense. However no way should he be stealing touches from the main 2 options(Smith and Williams/Stewart).

The only thing better than having 2 main options is having 3 main options.

Or at least having the defense think that way.

Hidden

Why do you think he's had by far the most touches of any other player on the team this preseason?

Maybe because the jury was still out and the staff needed to see more to make up their minds? That and they didn't want to wear out the guys they are counting on to get the real work done during the regular season?

Why do you think he's had by far the most touches of any other player on the team this preseason?

Maybe because the jury was still out and the staff needed to see more to make up their minds? That and they didn't want to wear out the guys they are counting on to get the real work done during the regular season?

PS It certainly wasn't because we pulled out all stops trying to win a pre-season game.

PS It certainly wasn't because we pulled out all stops trying to win a pre-season game.

Keep it up guys. Please keep bashing Mike Goodson and praising the defense. :rolleyes:

Makes you look oh so intelligent.

I have not seen anyone praise the defense since Kemo blew a tire and there is nothing wrong with showing concern for a speedy rookie who had a great camp but is coughing up the football.

Um, check any thread. All of the players that have constantly missed tackles and are going to start for us on defense....nobody is concerned about them at all. People like Chris Harris are just going to decide to tackle when it counts. Yet apparently they won't give Mike Goodson that same benefit of the doubt with the fumbles.....even though DeAngelo fumbled twice himself in his first preseason.

Archived