• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

11 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Wait until u guys gonna get banned from transfer window again...  Better buy up this summer.

to be honest i wouldn't mind us not being able to buy players considering how we overpay for them and then sell them 2 seasons later for a ~20 million loss usually.

21 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Yep but I'm not sure if Liverpool will be able to catch anyone in top 3 spots...  Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs schedule gets very easy.  Liverpool will have to win all their games going forward.

Yea, I'm not expecting us to catch Arsenal, but it's mad how poo we've been that we're still in striking distance.

Catching Manchester City is very much in play though. That whole team is checking out. Pellegrini is like "fug it, it's Pep's problem now."

28 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

whats wengers excuse this time? and I thought City was crumbling.

I've been saying all along Wenger lost control of this team...  Players basically playing for each other.

Players had players only meeting last week.  I'll be shocked if Wenger comes back next season.

Today they had multiple fights among the Arsenal fans and Arsenal play is the worst since 2002.

No way he keeps his job.  Wenger should of been fired years ago.

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I've been saying all along Wenger lost control of this team...  Players basically playing for each other.

Players had players only meeting last week.  I'll be shocked if Wenger comes back next season.

Today they had multiple fights among the Arsenal fans and Arsenal play is the worst since 2002.

No way he keeps his job.  Wenger should of been fired years ago.

agreed. found it pretty shameful of Wenger to blame the lackluster performances on the fans not supporting the team enough. and his trashing of Henry was pretty low.

fugin Newcastle..... those bums!

All they had to do was beat the PL leaders, so we could stay within 2 points of taking over, and they bloody well bottled it! those absolute scrubs!

(Of course, had we taken care of business in January, we wouldn't have to worry over this, but I digress...)

1 hour ago, Fenrir said:

Woof, terrible display by Liverpool to allow a 2-0 lead to evaporate into a 3-2 defeat in the second half. 

Follow up games to ones like that have always made me nervous. The losing team has a chip on their shoulder to do everything they can to convince themselves that they didn't blow it, even if they actually did.

Time to ensure we stay in the title race, though. Hoping we crush them 5-nil or something like that. :)

Pool away this week then:

ManU

@Stoke

W Brom

@Chumpski

S Hamp

@Newcastle

Not that brutal. I think we'll take Stoke pretty easily, West Brom could give us fits, ManU should be a nice revenge win, and the rest don't scare me. Could we possibly lose them all? Of course, but I like our chances.

1 hour ago, Raskle said:

Pool away this week then:

ManU

@Stoke

W Brom

@Chumpski

S Hamp

@Newcastle

Not that brutal. I think we'll take Stoke pretty easily, West Brom could give us fits, ManU should be a nice revenge win, and the rest don't scare me. Could we possibly lose them all? Of course, but I like our chances.

The only easy team is Newscastle.  If Spurs loss less than 2 games from remaining schedule, I'd call it a great success.

Its funny because your remaining schedule is basically  teams 6-11 standing.

Archived