• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

11 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Wenger sit is getting pretty hot... Holly poo... Wenger might actually get fired in 2 months ^_^

Our evil plan is finally coming to fruition...

Dr_Evil-646x363.jpg

....I will now leave Wenger alone in a death trap with only one inept guard, and expect all to go well. What? What could go wrong?

16 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Another huge blow for Wenger...  Alexis just said the team is not eager to play the game...  Pretty much said no one cares about winning... people just show up to games.

Dude wtf. How is that even possible? They have been so close to top of the table. How in the world can he not motivate them?

3 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Dude wtf. How is that even possible? They have been so close to top of the table. How in the world can he not motivate them?

Exactly...  It seems like Wenger is content with top 4 and that's it...  Every time they get near 5th place he lights fire under their ass, every time they get to 1st or 2nd place, he destroys the team morale...

For one...  Arsenal played lights out when Walcott played CF position, well... Wenger benched Walcott and only plays him as a sub in last 10-15 minutes of the game.  Instead, Wenger starts Giroud who fails everytime...

Absolutely disgusted. We had that game won, with a man advantage, and still managed to let them draw level.

Overall, it was a terrific game. We just couldn't, for whatever reason, finish it off. Lucky bounces here and there, some piss poor passing near the end from my guys, whatever. A draw is still much better than a loss, but it sure as hell feels like one right now.

Hats off to the Gooners, they played a hell of a game. I'm not so sure that Wenger has lost that dressing room, as much as folks like to think he has.

6 hours ago, Raskle said:

Absolutely disgusted. We had that game won, with a man advantage, and still managed to let them draw level.

Overall, it was a terrific game. We just couldn't, for whatever reason, finish it off. Lucky bounces here and there, some piss poor passing near the end from my guys, whatever. A draw is still much better than a loss, but it sure as hell feels like one right now.

Hats off to the Gooners, they played a hell of a game. I'm not so sure that Wenger has lost that dressing room, as much as folks like to think he has.

Basically Coquilin got himself red carded for absolutely idiotic challenge which led to 2 quick goals by Spurs... Alexis strike was absolutely terrible but Lloris goaling was even worse so goal happened...

But Spurs should of won that game...  It seemed like the game was sealed after 2 quick goals but for some reason Spurs decided to sit back and defend against 10 men Arsenal which bite them in the ass.  Btw, Dier should of been red carded on 75th minute...  Not sure how grabbing and pulling someone down from behind while simultaneously taking their legs out to prevent them from counterattack is not a yellow card..........

Btw... did you see those riots before the game?  Many Arsenal and Spurs fans really do hate each other....  Just mind blowing...  Why pay all these money just to end up at the hospital before the game even started lol.

6 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Basically Coquilin got himself red carded for absolutely idiotic challenge which led to 2 quick goals by Spurs... Alexis strike was absolutely terrible but Lloris goaling was even worse so goal happened...

But Spurs should of won that game...  It seemed like the game was sealed after 2 quick goals but for some reason Spurs decided to sit back and defend against 10 men Arsenal which bite them in the ass.  Btw, Dier should of been red carded on 75th minute...  Not sure how grabbing and pulling someone down from behind while simultaneously taking their legs out to prevent them from counterattack is not a yellow card..........

Btw... did you see those riots before the game?  Many Arsenal and Spurs fans really do hate each other....  Just mind blowing...  Why pay all these money just to end up at the hospital before the game even started lol.

Yeah, I think either the ref wasn't watching Dier when it happened, or he let it go cause it looked like Giroud elbowed him in the face right before it. I'd say it was the former of the two, as I think he had his head swiveled upfield for an instant.

I saw the one guy in the pregame vids with blood streaming down his head. Unbelievable.. at the end of the day, it's a friggin game guys. So stupid to get into a fight like that, much less get gashed up to the point of a hospital trip.

Big winner of the day was Leicester. They pulled further away from both our teams, and sit a comfortable 5 points in front now. I was screaming at my TV that the game is 90 minutes, not 60, but again.. SOS (Same Ole Spurs). Gives me fits, lol.

Archived