• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect Stewart...

ProfessorPeppers

To play for awhile. I know for a fact that his achilles is not really doing that well at all. Don't bother asking me who my "source" is, or how I know because I won't tell at risk of throwing a good buddy under the bus.

If you don't believe me, thats fine. We'll see whats up come week 1. Not saying he's definitely out, but it isn't looking good so don't get any hopes up.

i have heard form people on the team that he is going to be ready to go weak one.

I will gladly tell you who my sources are.

Matt Moore and Rhys Lloyd.

Who you got?

Either post them or don't expect anyone to care what you say. If you are right it will most likely be seen as coincidence.

no offense but we have people coming in all the time who have "inside sources" but are full of crap. they think they know someone with an in but they don't. they have been played.

To play for awhile. I know for a fact that his achilles is not really doing that well at all. Don't bother asking me who my "source" is, or how I know because I won't tell at risk of throwing a good buddy under the bus.

If you don't believe me, thats fine. We'll see whats up come week 1. Not saying he's definitely out, but it isn't looking good so don't get any hopes up.

man thats not a damn secret...i dont have a "source" and i can tell you he is not going to be ready to play cause achilles issues take time to heal and its nothing you can do but rest it.....so sat your ass down somewhere

Archived