• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015/16 Bundesliga Thread

Goondal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Müller scored twice yesterday and Bayern is through to the finals of DFB Pokla!  Opponent will be decided later today when Dortmund travels to Berlin.

With the league finally in hand and the UCL semis upcoming another treble is still within reach (although I still feel it unlikely)

1 hour ago, Goondal said:

Müller scored twice yesterday and Bayern is through to the finals of DFB Pokla!  Opponent will be decided later today when Dortmund travels to Berlin.

With the league finally in hand and the UCL semis upcoming another treble is still within reach (although I still feel it unlikely)

Really hoping Dortmunds gets through to the final. Bayern-Dortmund is always exciting, but cup finals are special between the two.

2 hours ago, DirtyMagic97 said:

Really hoping Dortmunds gets through to the final. Bayern-Dortmund is always exciting, but cup finals are special between the two.

Would be great to go through them.  The last treble I believe we closed things out against Stuttgart.  Beating Dortmund to do it would mean more.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived