• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAY 4 - Training Camp Tweets

KB_fan

I've always wondered how a head coach handles praising offense vs. defense in a training camp.  Obviously our D picking up the Peanut Punch is very exciting.  So glad our offense get to train against some of THE best.

Given all the interceptions & forced fumbles so far in camp, I'm wondering, is there any way to track the numbers this year vs. last year?  Is that something you could ask Jeremy?  I don't recall hearing too much about our success in forced fumbles last year, but maybe I and we all are just more aware of them this year because of Peanut?

I've been pretty sure we'd keep 6.  If we keep 7, I'm thinking that may be to give Byrd a shot...  But gee whiz, where are we gonna find the spots.   I'm pretty confident (sadly) that Joe Webb is history, which would free one space....

Rivera said he kept up with practices by following reporters' tweets the two days he was gone. @RiverboatRonHC

So glad to know that folks like Jeremy & Bill Voth were providing a needed service for Coach Ron.  Awesome.

Certainly, I know that with my slavish following of Twitter the past few days, there's a sense of almost having been there.  Especially as so many on Twitter now incorporate good pix, and short Vine videos...

Muther fug this muther fugging app right in its no tweet showing ass

Actually, this reminds me... I've been wanting to ask which Huddlers prefer:

1) Embedding the tweet or

2) Copy & paste the text of the tweet? (e.g. screen capture)

I've been mostly doing the former because it's easier for me, and that way people can click on the internal links or favorite, RT, etc., but if the embedded tweets  don't show up for people, obviously that's a problem.  Please comment if you have a preference.

Archived