• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

draft kings, worth it?

tommy gun

They have tons of r

yeah i figured as much. kinda had gotten away from fantasy football, cause sometimes your hoping a guy has a good game, against your team. might do it just for kicks.

They do have tons of free games every week with football and every other sport they offer so its fun sometimes just to compete against 10,000 other people

I play FanDuel FF basketball and baseball, I was 10 points away from $2k, I ended up with $40 on a $2 game.

However that is not the norm sometimes I win most of the time I lose. I was figuring out I win money 1/10 games. so I need to play 10 games to hit a payout most of the time its just enough to play 10 more games. I enjoy the wasted time I spend on it.( 2-4 hours a day).''

if your looking to get rich find a rich woman 

I prefer Fan Duel, which I've been playing since before the Huddle League existed (binked that sucker a time or two last year). What everyone else has said is pretty accurate. It's entirely possible to win some nice coin if you're focused and do some research. But there's invariably an element of luck like picking the $4,000 running back who goes off for 2TDs and 140 yards.

Last year one of my buddies won over $1k in a league and another guy I work with won $16,000. The $16,000 hit was the most impressive because it was during the playoffs when the player pool is drastically reduced. 

I love fantasy football because it allows me to get into other team's games. And that's great because the more I watch other teams play, the better I am at picking players. 

Stick to the head-to-head and 50/50 matches. I deposited 50 bucks at the start of the 2013 season and went +$120 in my first year and +$315 last year. Once you build up your bankroll it's easy to make a little side cash. Not to mention it's thrilling. I don't waste my $ on those mega buy-ins.

Getting some action on bovada and 5dimes makes football even more addictive!

Archived