• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Patriots Tickets

Paintballr

Hey guys. Don't see the PSL or Ticket exchange section any more just thought I'd ask (if I missed it sorry please move)

Me and the GF are looking for tickets for tonight's game. We aren't looking to spend a lot but would like to go and have a good time. Thanks in advance! 

go to the stadium, wait until an hour before kickoff, and start bargaining with scalpers. undercut the bejesus out of them. you should be able to get into the stadium for 15-20$ if you wait until right before kickoff.

yeah we have done that a few times, just figured since it was pre season some people on here might have some for cheap or get rid of 

go to the stadium, wait until an hour before kickoff, and start bargaining with scalpers. undercut the bejesus out of them. you should be able to get into the stadium for 15-20$ if you wait until right before kickoff.

Recently, scalpers have been asking insane prices.  Like they think the general public doesn't know the face value of the ticket when it's ON THE TICKET.  No, I'm not paying $200 for two $55 tickets in two different sections.  They don't even try to hide the fact that they're trying to rip you off.  It's hilarious talking to those guys.

Recently, scalpers have been asking insane prices.  Like they think the general public doesn't know the face value of the ticket when it's ON THE TICKET.  No, I'm not paying $200 for two $55 tickets in two different sections.  They don't even try to hide the fact that they're trying to rip you off.  It's hilarious talking to those guys.

I remember trying to go to the Denver game a few years back, they were asking 150+ for one ticket that's face was like $43 because of the "Manning effect" I ended up not buying any after the 1st quarter because of the prices and glad I didn't after we got embarrassed

Archived