• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MLS 2015 Season

Raskle

Surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this one, or.... I'm too drunk to find it. Either way, this needed a thread.

Just got home from the OC Lions game against the Impact. Got to see Kaka and Drogba play, watched one HELL of a nasty collision between two Orlando defenders, which resulted in both being stretchered off the field with bloody foreheads, and overall had a friggin blast. So many, many, many hot women pull for that club, it's unreal, and no, I don't have pics, because I'm not a creepy stalker like that. Oh, and we won 2-1, which made it an even sweeter first game to go to.

That stadium was rocking... I'd put us up against Seattle for fan support. The whole place was packed, and the stands were shaking. I saw maybe 50 jerseys for Montreal, the rest was a sea of purple. It was beautiful... did I mention hot women too? So much fun... I wish you guys had an MLS team in Charlotte. Would be awesome.

Anywho, does anyone else have a team they support in the MLS? I'd love to hear your take on the league as a whole, and thought this would be a good idea to start this topic up. The talent is much better now in the MLS, and if they keep going, they could seriously make a statement to the rest of the world that futbol isn't just played outside the US anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So sad my Lions couldn't pull it out enough to get into the playoffs, but I'm ok with the finalists for the MLS Cup.

Columbus Crew v. Portland Timbers should be a great game, and not one of the "bigger" teams. Although Portland really rivals Seattle when it comes to home field advantage and their crowd of fans can be quite nuts. I'd like to think they'll have a huge showing for the finals, even though it's being played in Columbus. Personally, I'd like to see them win it all as well.

Archived