• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we not better than the Lions?

SIGCHI222

I will say this, disagree all you want but if we lose I hope its a blowout loss and us just looking sloppy as Fug after a bye, I don't think I could handle another close one or them lucking out again

I just don't get wishing that your team plays bad in a loss. I guarantee every player and coach would choose to lose a close one rather than a blowout.

Seattle's defense is still very good. They made Megatron look old, but our line will be much better than Detroits. I think with a little more time, we may be able to move the ball, plus we wont give up on the run like Detroit did. They tried to spread Seattles' D out but their two spectacular linebackers make it very hard to complete short underneath passes. Shula needs to continue exposing other teams, I am excited to see what we come up with. I think we were on to some good things last year, and with better protection, we will see the fruits of the labor. 

We dont really have big match up problems on offense for Seattle so field position and turnovers will be huge.

On the road against that kind of team we need to jump on them early. Blitz Russell but not too much. Make him stand back an try to look over the line. He wants to scramble and we sshouldn't let him.

Seattle has lost a division game and a game against NFC powerhouse Packers who have the best quarterback, if not the best football player in NFL history.

Seattle looked bad vs Chicago and Detroit but they found a way to win. Seattle has looked bad against us on multiple occasions. The thing to remember is that Seattle is accustomed to winning ugly. They're not a team that plays 3 quarters. Slowing them down is not enough, they have to be beaten. If it's a close game they always have the advantage with Russel Wilson at quarterback.

Panthers have their work cut out for them. We're getting marginal production out of the backfield, our receivers are producing but does anyone thing they're up for this kind of challenge? I hope they are but I just don't see Bersin and Ginn picking up the easy plays they've gotten in the first four weeks of the season.

Where we can really challenge Seattle is with Cam. Cam is reading the field better than he ever has, his footwork is way better than it was in last seasons meetings and he's playing smarter overall. And the oline play is better. We need to dominate the clock and score early.

Archived