• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My favorite BoA experience was Sunday Night...

j2sgam

..hands down, no question. My 1st game was in 2002 and Ive tried to make 1 a year since. Ive gone with just my little brother, with friends, this time just me & my son, met Darth Biscuit down there quite a few times, hung with the Huddle a little, hung out with the Huddle a lot, last year's Bears game tailgate was fuggin awesome. But this game, my son's first, takes the cake.. Only got to talk to Zack & bleys briefly this trip, but them are 2 real cool guys...

Friend of a friend, both Huddlers, hooked me up with great seats. Everybody I met, whether at the tailgate or in the stands, was really cool. Not that previous times people weren't, it was just different this time. People made it a point to high-five Dominic, talked to him, he loved it, I did too seeing him having fun & meeting random Panther fans....

I stayed mostly sober, had a few beers at the tailgate & 2 inside, done drinking before halftime. This was part of the whole experience too, I normally tie a good one on watching football. Biscuit & Boo wont let me drink Gentleman Jack down there anymore, but thats another story... So I revelled in time with my son & the game, instead of my usual gametime intoxications, took it all in, made memories rather than assume I had a good time.....

The game, the atmosphere, my son, the seats, the 6-0, the fans, the Huddle, the Roaring Riot, all of it, made Sunday my greatest Panther experience yet.... I just wanted to say thanks, none of it wouldve happened if it werent for the Huddle.....

Many, many thanks to Kelli & Scott, I appreciate yous......

tldr: Had a great fuggin time at SNF, you missed it.....

Archived