• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm waiting, Carolina.

SmootsDaddy89

Time to blow up your team like Atlanta did! Start over. Get rid of people who don't want to be here!(peppers) Get people in the front office that don't give over the hill QB 4 year contracts and totally ignore the fact that you don't even have a backup worth a crap. The season was over when Jake signed his name to that dotted line at the end of last year! It is plain for everyone to see. Roes colored glasses will not help anymore!

He's an OC how is he a Fox clone?. Last season he made us one of the best offenses in the league.

Because he has the EXACT same mentality fox does about offensive playcalling. And if he doesn't and is letting Fox tell him how to do his job then I wouldn't want him as the head coach anyway.

FYI we had a great offense in 2008 because no one expected us to do poo. We're not flying under the radar this year so we'll see how Davidson responds.

Because he has the EXACT same mentality fox does about offensive playcalling. And if he doesn't and is letting Fox tell him how to do his job then I wouldn't want him as the head coach anyway.

FYI we had a great offense in 2008 because no one expected us to do poo. We're not flying under the radar this year so we'll see how Davidson responds.

No numbnutz.

Fox directs the playcalling.

On both sides of the ball.

Not every play.

But he filters everything.

Archived