• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Screw it, why not.. Saints game gets guaranteed win PU designation

PanthersUnited

9 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

Okay PU.

I have been lurking these boards years before I even knew PU.  I only made an account because people were giving PU such a hard time over nothing really.  I honestly used to see how people got attacked on this board for just asking a question and it made me not want to post...now, it's not so bad.  I think it's hilarious that certain people think PU is an ALT of a mod ( even the almighty Zod himself....Jeremy now )....we actually talked about it the other day when he came over my house.  

3 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I have been lurking these boards years before I even knew PU.  I only made an account because people were giving PU such a hard time over nothing really.  I honestly used to see how people got attacked on this board for just asking a question and it made me not want to post...now, it's not so bad.  I think it's hilarious that certain people think PU is an ALT of a mod ( even the almighty Zod himself....Jeremy now )....we actually talked about it the other day when he came over my house.  

Do you two lock eyes right as he's about to climax in your mouth? 

1 minute ago, Wolfpredator said:

My friend Matt says that all the time and I consider it one of the best responses for basically any occasion...so kudos to you for using it.  

Don't respond to these aholes. PU is alright, hell I'm one of his alts.

But on a serious note, don't respond dude. Only way to survive in this forum for the first 2 years is to be snarky and vicious. 

It's not for everyone.

Just now, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Don't respond to these aholes. PU is alright, hell I'm one of his alts.

But on a serious note, don't respond dude. Only way to survive in this forum for the first 2 years is to be snarky and vicious. 

It's not for everyone.

Basically, someone throwing an insult at me that is the equivalent of "You're Gay"  does not bother me.

Archived