• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle is whipping Minnesota @ Minneapolis

stankowalski

4 minutes ago, Jangler said:

It's the old panther fan mentality. If anything this season has shown, the Panthers are not the same team we have always been. But old habits.. 

Meh...apparently there's a thin line between showing respect and shitting your pants.  I don't think anybody is "scared".  We're unbeaten, not unbeatable.

3 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Meh...apparently there's a thin line between showing respect and shitting your pants.  I don't think anybody is "scared".  We're unbeaten, not unbeatable.

Then why, what's the point of starting a thread about it/them!?....

Of course, you're wary or afraid of them. Just admit it.

SMH

Just now, pantherj said:

Seattle is considerably better than the Vikings, and they are also a bad match up for us according to Rivera. I think we're on a collision course with Seattle.

You have to beat Seattle with the deep ball now that Wagner's back.  I agree it's a bad matchup on that account.  Our DBs are gonna need to be able to cover for 5-10 seconds with all the scrambling Wilson does too.  Good news is if we can beat them, it will be smooth sailing until the SB.  I just wish they hadn't lost that Cards game earlier so that we wouldn't have to face them until the championship game.

As I said yesterday, obviously I'd rather play Teddy B (who wouldn't), but Seattle could still be the 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 seed at this point.  Trying to figure it out is futile and out of our control.  And as I said yesterday, beating them again may be more satisfying.

Just now, Camvp said:

You have to beat Seattle with the deep ball now that Wagner's back.  I agree it's a bad matchup on that account.  Our DBs are gonna need to be able to cover for 5-10 seconds with all the scrambling Wilson does too.  Good news is if we can beat them, it will be smooth sailing until the SB.  I just wish they hadn't lost that Cards game earlier so that we wouldn't have to face them until the championship game.

It's not good for our older defensive players to have to defend long plays with Wilson scrambling. Peanut looked like he was going to drop dead on a long play from an interception return. Harper is another guy who will not do well in that situation. The Panthers match up best with teams that have immobile QBs imo.

Just now, ctrcat said:

As I said yesterday, obviously I'd rather play Teddy B (who wouldn't), but Seattle could still be the 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 seed at this point.  Trying to figure it out is futile and out of our control.  And as I said yesterday, beating them again may be more satisfying.

Indeed it would be.  Plus it would be a validation of sorts for those that thought our win @ Seattle was a fluke.  I think we would throttle Minnesota though.  

Archived