• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, who's your pick?

davos

I'm a longtime 48 fan and couldn't be happier he's running the way he is. When he started I rooted for him just because I was/am a 24 fan. But as he's matured as a Cup Driver, that dude is money!! Not only am I a bigger Johnson fan than I ever was a Gordon fan, I'm predicting he wins the 4th. Easy pick I know. Who's gonna top him though?

Here's to that entire 48 Lowes Crew!!!!!

Thoughts after Kansas:

Mark Martin: Stayed ahead of Jimmy. Can he keep that up?

Jimmy Johnson: Looked like he had the race but lost the handling of the car. Good news for the competition.

Juan Montoya: The surprise of the Chase. Gotta win to close the gap faster, though. He's not really "contending" for the lead which worries me if he doesn't get help from misfortunes from Mark and Jimmie.

Tony Stewart: You listened to me, Smoke. Now you need the same help Juan needs. That, or win again. Either helps.

Kurt Busch: I had expected Kurt to have a great speedway program after the earlier success in the season but it's not happening. Still two more speedway tracks to get it going.

Denny Hamlin: Still think that poor Dover finish is costly. He would be much closer to the top had he finished better.

Jeff Gordon: Little late to get it going. Still, if he's going to run like this from here on out, he has an outside chance.

Greg Biffle - Today's run was probably more the exception than the rule as from what I've read, the car run today was built specifically for Kansas.

Ryan Newman - Well, you never had a chance, anyway. Was there even a race you were a serious contender for a win this season?

Carl Edwards - What you did last year was cool. Too bad you were never in position to try it again this time.

Kasey Kahne - Not enough motor, no dice.

Brian Vickers - Used all their mulligans to get into Chase and have nothing left.

I too thought Jimmie had the race all the way up to that stop where he took 4 and everyone else only took 2. It was that set of tires that threw off the handling and he never got it back.

Sucks man. I'm glad he at least salvaged a 9th out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable! We are in the middle of some real history here boys!
Guess that's why so many people find history to be boring...

:lol:

(I don't see myself as a Jimmie hater but I personally don't like seeing one person/team dominate a sport. It makes me stop watching out of boredom.)

Archived