• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

ThinkAboutIt

2 minutes ago, The Gus Bus said:

Hooker, stripped whatever. He could of gotten anyone he wanted. She is hot for sure, but she is the definition of a "gold digger". It is his life, but I hope he raises the child on his own and finds a real women. Someone giving lap dances is not a real women.

Lmao..  OBJYN?   That you? 

10 minutes ago, Evodion said:

This was the expression on the Carolina Panther's Team's face the entire game. If you think that's "normal" for them, please check your eyesight or memory. Their poor play coincided with this look. WTF happened to them in Atlanta this week?

Anyone who thinks this game was about one guy is an idiot.

I thought Cam was the leader. It starts with him on offense. Your post ignores that fact. If he was his "normal self," somehow I think the rest of the offense would've woken up, and if they started putting up points, the Defense would've, too, but hey, let's ignore how one thing affects another. 

3 minutes ago, Ruff said:

Is the weather decent all the way up there on your high horse?

So you are fine with our QB doing it with a stripper. That is embarrassing. He needs to get his life together. Cecil is not happy from what I have heard and I hope to god he straightens him out. He causes drama because he could not either keep his thing in his pants or use a condom. 

Just now, The Gus Bus said:

So you are fine with our QB doing it with a stripper. That is embarrassing. He needs to get his life together. Cecil is not happy from what I have heard and I hope to god he straightens him out. D

I'm fine with Cam doing whatever the fug he wants because it's his life. As long as he's not shooting up steroids or getting arrested, I don't give a fug. 

And it's laughable you think you know something about Cam's family and their inner workings. Get the fug out of here. 

Just now, Ruff said:

I'm fine with Cam doing whatever the fug he wants because it's his life. As long as he's not shooting up steroids or getting arrested, I don't give a fug. 

And it's laughable you think you know something about Cam's family and their inner workings. Get the fug out of here. 

Cool story bro. He is causing a distraction. No distraction and I don't give a fug either. All 2010, 2011 with his crying on the sideline. 

4 minutes ago, The Gus Bus said:

So you are fine with our QB doing it with a stripper. That is embarrassing. He needs to get his life together. Cecil is not happy from what I have heard and I hope to god he straightens him out. He causes drama because he could not either keep his thing in his pants or use a condom. 

cam doesn't have a baby dumb fug

1 minute ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I thought Cam was the leader. It starts with him on offense. Your post ignores that fact. If he was his "normal self," somehow I think the rest of the offense would've woken up, and if they started putting up the points, the Defense would've, too, but hey, let's ignore how one thing affects another. 

Dude every team has bad offensive games, look at this offensive roster.... He's been leading this team all year and has led plenty of game winning drives, and kept the team in the game. Plenty of times have I seen him being being a leader in a time of crisis. Your acting like a typical fan who just needs something to cry about after a loss. This team has plenty of issues it has to correct, and you chose that... really.... Stop trying to facial expression expert and actually watch the game.

4 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I thought Cam was the leader. It starts with him on offense. Your post ignores that fact. If he was his "normal self," somehow I think the rest of the offense would've woken up, and if they started putting up points, the Defense would've, too, but hey, let's ignore how one thing affects another. 

Something tells me you've been waiting all season to say this type of poo.  We lost a single damn game and all the critical Cam detractors creep out of the shadows to spew their bile.  

Just now, The Gus Bus said:

Cool story bro. He is causing a distraction. No distraction and I don't give a fug either. All 2010, 2011 with his crying on the sideline. 

How is he causing a distraction? Are teammates asked about it? Is he losing out on days and days of practice because it? Nope. Okay, move along. 

We're talking about Cam crying on the sidelines 5 years ago? Holy poo, you are grasping for straws, dude. 

Archived