• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lehman told them all our plays

Smashmouth

i think maybe lehman is a genius and rememberd all our plays and told reid. because they raped the heck out of us.

also think our offense matchesup badly against them. also think we should activate fiametta.need more blocking in back field to pick up blitzes up middle and corners

also think we should matchup better vs falcons.

we will defeat atl im calling it

28 to 17

Im usually not one to be a conspiracy theorist but yall did notice after our first touchdown that they got together in that huddle and our offense suddenly stopped working. Im hoping if a replay of that huddle comes out that they were saying lets do this for JJ and not did you notice a particular pattern. I would think however that it would be a great idea for teams not to be able to sign talent from other teams shortly before a game against them to insure trade secrets are not being told or at least if they do continue to allow it to say that players from opposing teams cannot practice till after or be allowed in the facilities till after the game is over.

What I noticed is that they blitzed like ARI and the offense crumbled like we played ARI. O-Line and coaching staff didn't adjust

I noticed Jake accuracy and lack of arm strength turned into picks

I noticed once again our punt team gave up points like against Steelers. Its like... we have no speed on the punt team

Im sure Lehman did point some things out, but we beat ourselves

I noticed once again our punt team gave up points like against Steelers. Its like... we have no speed on the punt team

Out of the whole game, that kick return for a TD was because of a Block in the back at the 30 that was NEVER called, or even looked at by the Ref standing RIGHT F'N THERE!!!

I'm not take'n anything away from the guy the ran it back, but I'm sorry that was just reF'n-diculous!

Out of the whole game, that kick return for a TD was because of a Block in the back at the 30 that was NEVER called, or even looked at by the Ref standing RIGHT F'N THERE!!!

I'm not take'n anything away from the guy the ran it back, but I'm sorry that was just reF'n-diculous!

I saw that too... an obvious block in the back that was not called.

Archived