• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

3 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Well im pretty sure i speak for the majority nobody is worried that Russ didn't get MVP as well as i'm sure the these Boards don't reflect the majority of the Panthers fan base

You should go to the Seattle boards and police them apparently.

Cause all you see here, is people responding to the ridiculousness of posted article, specifically ABOUT CAM NEWTON on one of those sites.

However, you wanna come here and try to police, whine and opine about what's written in response!??

GTFO with that (respectfully of course).

Have some perspective.

9 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=5

It should be a good game. That 15-1 wont mean much to Carolina fan's if you do nothing with it. If you guys make it to the SB i'll be rooting for you

LOL

Your fear and insecurities are showing. Leave it alone.

More importantly: Carolina's guaranteed to play Jan 17; Seattle's not.

Go win your game first. Then comeback and Talk Mess, if you'd like!?

Cause we know you will suddenly vanish like Amelia Earhart (look her up if you don't know) if the Seahawks lose.

Remember, 5 degree weather awaits your team in Minnesota.

1 minute ago, FootballMaestro said:

You should go to the Seattle boards and police them apparently.

Cause all you see here, is people responding to the ridiculousness of posted article, specifically ABOUT CAM NEWTON on one of those sites.

However, you wanna come here and try to police, whine and opine about what's written in response!??

GTFO with that (respectfully of course).

Have some perspective.

I am on that board. And a thread wasn't made about Carolina until this thread here which is already on page 8. Its fun to see what other FANS are posting but this is down right sad. I'm not policing anyone, don't get all defensive, cupcake

2 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/seattle-seahawks/teamvsteam?opp=5

It should be a good game. That 15-1 wont mean much to Carolina fan's if you do nothing with it. If you guys make it to the SB i'll be rooting for you

we are talking about MVP of the current regular season

I don't care what's happened in years past- that doesn't pertain to this season's MVP

The MVP doesn't take into account the post-season so yes the 15-1 record matters 

You're right in saying 15-1 won't mean much without a superbowl but this is a conversation about Cam's MVP 

LOL

Your fear and insecurities are showing. Leave it alone.

More importantly: Carolina's guaranteed to play Jan 17; Seattle's not.

Go win your game first. The comeback and Talk Mess, if you'd like!?

Gladly. I have no fear or insecurities. If i were Carolina i would be worried considering the results of the last games when Seattle came to your house and considering Cam's LACK of playoff experience. No need to get all defensive. I'll gladly come back

3 minutes ago, SOJA said:

we are talking about MVP of the current regular season

I don't care what's happened in years past- that doesn't pertain to this season's MVP

The MVP doesn't take into account the post-season so yes the 15-1 record matters 

You're right in saying 15-1 won't mean much without a superbowl but this is a conversation about Cam's MVP 

Cam is clearly MVP, he earned it. /Thread

6 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

I am on that board. And a thread wasn't made about Carolina until this thread here which is already on page 8. Its fun to see what other FANS are posting but this is down right sad. I'm not policing anyone, don't get all defensive, cupcake

Huh!?

This thread's made in response to that stupid Cam Newton 'Vote for Carson Palmer' Begathon article. Right?

And you're here; on this site, trying to defend 'I don't know what', while calling others defensive?

You crack me up Twinkie!

Keep up the comedy.

LOL

Huh!?

This thread's made in response to that stupid Cam Newton 'Vote for Carson Palmer' Begathon article. Right?

And you're here; on this site, trying to defend 'I don't know what', while calling others defensive?

You crack me up Twinkie!

Keep up the comedy.

LOL

Trying to figure out who's mad about Wilson not being MVP. Any Fan who knows the numbers and the facts it should be a no brainer

6 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Gladly. I have no fear or insecurities. If i were Carolina i would be worried considering the results of the last games when Seattle came to your house and considering Cam's LACK of playoff experience. No need to get all defensive. I'll gladly come back

You keep accusing other of being defensive, while you're the one arguing with us on this site over nonsense.

The other stuff you said, not even worth responding.

And please don't bring up QB's in the playoff's.

1) During Wilson's first Superbowl win, he was a total bystander, as the Hawks defense scored 20+ pts before the offense scored one (and the latter stat padding).

Remember, A defensive player won Superbowl MVP, not Wilson....Let that sink in for a moment.

2) During the second Superbowl, he threw a game losing INT in the closing seconds.

Let that sink in as well.

Nonetheless, congrats on the Superbowl win.

Nice!

Archived