• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JUST LET THIS SINK IN...

Hotsauce

1 hour ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I can't.  Can't process the Panthers winning it.  No idea what I would do if it actually happened

I think I'd light a cigar, kick back, treat myself to a nice steak dinner, and then I could die.

5 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

I think I'd light a cigar, kick back, treat myself to a nice steak dinner, and then I could die.

The funny thing is, when they announced the Carolina was finally getting an expansion team.... I prayed, "Dear God, please let me see them win a Super Bowl before I die."  I'm 44 and not quite ready for the hereafter but I'd love to get that Super Bowl win off my bucket list.  

Iowa State just beat Oklahoma in basketball and they played Sweet Caroline. Thought it was strange. I know other teams use that song and have been for a long time but Iowa State? ok.

I know not really Panther related but I'm just dropping in the thread I'm in.

5 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

The funny thing is, when they announced the Carolina was finally getting an expansion team.... I prayed, "Dear God, please let me see them win a Super Bowl before I die."  I'm 44 and not quite ready for the hereafter but I'd love to get that Super Bowl win off my bucket list.  

When I saw "cgarsmoker" quoted you I thought for sure you were going to ask what cigar I'd be smoking...

16 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

Now I'm curious..LOL.   What cigar will you be smoking?  

Damn man, a Super Bowl win, I don't know. Last night I had a Fuente 858. Maybe that or I'd break out a Cohiba behike I've had laying around for a special occasion.

8 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Damn man, a Super Bowl win, I don't know. Last night I had a Fuente 858. Maybe that or I'd break out a Cohiba behike I've had laying around for a special occasion.

I've got a Cuban Montecristo #2 for a Super Bowl victory but you seem to know good cigars so you should try a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito.  They're kinda strong but not too big, can be smoked in about 45 minutes.  The chisel shape is great and fits well in clenched teeth.  If you try it, let me know what you think.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, cgarsmoker said:

I've got a Cuban Montecristo #2 for a Super Bowl victory but you seem to know good cigars so you should try a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito.  They're kinda strong but not too big, can be smoked in about 45 minutes.  The chisel shape is great and fits well in clenched teeth.  If you try it, let me know what you think.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful, I'd love one of those for the Super Bowl but can't go anywhere to get one. I wouldn't say I know a whole lot, and I don't smoke em every day like many do, but I'll definitely try this at some point. Never even seen a chisel shape before, looks interesting for sure. I'll try to pick one up this week, maybe have it for our NFC Championship game victory. Have you had a Partagas serie D?

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

I've already decided if we win it just once in my life I'll never complain about sports again the rest of my life after that day.  I love four sports but I care about the Panthers immensely more than any other team.  I'm currently a sophomore in college and my dad and I have watched the Panthers be pretty mediocre for years.  When I left for college is when it looked like we were building a scary roster for the future and I promised him if the Panthers make the SB while I'm a college student I'll come home to watch the game.  Hopefully I'll be making a trip back home here in a few weeks.  And if we happen to win it I'll be in Charlotte that night.  Idk what I'm gonna do.  But I'll be there.  Let's do this. 

Archived