• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone received the jersey with the SB50 logo on it? Quick Question

CarolinaPanic

8 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

Anyone else wondering how you didn't look at what you were buying before throwing down cash for it?

Order through the team store if you can. I ordered my mom an Olsen jersey. They sent a Luke one instead. I emailed them and they said, "Please accept our apologies regarding the shipping error.  We will reship the item to you as soon as possible and include a prepaid return label to send back the incorrect one."

I figured they'd hit my card again until I returned the Luke jersey but they didn't. I imagine if more than a week or two goes by without it being returned that'll be a different story

Because I bought it at the store in SF. You put an order it, pay for it, come back, realize you got fuged.

Also, its called a "Game Event" jersey. Not to be confused with the Nike "Game" jersey. The quality is quite different. One has screen printed numbers, the other has heat transfer numbers. and heat transfer is garbage.

6 minutes ago, CarolinaPanic said:

Because I bought it at the store in SF. You put an order it, pay for it, come back, realize you got fuged.

Also, its called a "Game Event" jersey. Not to be confused with the Nike "Game" jersey. The quality is quite different. One has screen printed numbers, the other has heat transfer numbers. and heat transfer is garbage.

Bastards. I did find those online I can see why you're upset. Any luck on a refund?

On February 3, 2016 at 4:00 PM, hihosilver said:

I ordered the patch for 6.99 off eBay and ironed it on myself. 

could you give me tips and instructions on how to go about this? i wanna do the same but am nervous as hell ill screw up and mess up my jersey

5 hours ago, hihosilver said:

Pretty simple actually. Place the patch where you want it. Get lay a t shirt over the patch and use a iron. Back and forth about 30 seconds should do it. 

lol wow i feel like an idiot. thats all you have to do is lay a t shirt over it and iron for 30 seconds? seems too  simple 

Quick update, I went back to the NFL Shop in San Fran, and what do I see? A proper Greg Olsen jersey just chilling in size medium. It's the normal "Game" jersey (screen printed numbers) with the SB50 logo and not the custom "Iron on some numbers and names" crap they sold me.

I fired one back at the NFL by doing a return on a "non-returnable custom jersey". No comment.

Feeling pretty clean in my new olsen swag. Also, the arm stripes go all the way around.

58 minutes ago, CarolinaPanic said:

Quick update, I went back to the NFL Shop in San Fran, and what do I see? A proper Greg Olsen jersey just chilling in size medium. It's the normal "Game" jersey (screen printed numbers) with the SB50 logo and not the custom "Iron on some numbers and names" crap they sold me.

I fired one back at the NFL by doing a return on a "non-returnable custom jersey". No comment.

Feeling pretty clean in my new olsen swag. Also, the arm stripes go all the way around.

Did they have an XL white Olsen Game jersey without the patch?

Archived