• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone received the jersey with the SB50 logo on it? Quick Question

CarolinaPanic

I bought an Olsen one at the fan shop in SF last night. I came back to pick up the jersey after placing the order and it felt strange. They had actually ironed on the numbers and name and it was unlike my Newton jersey, where the letters/numbers feel like rubber. This was more like every part of the jersey was like an Iron-on badge.

Can anyone tell me if the one you bought is the same quality as the Nike "Game" Jerseys? Or did it feel like an iron-on POS?

The black Cam jersey with the SB patch is the same as the game jersey except with a hard plastic SB patch with a hologram. It was however listed at 120 bucks. The special event ones that I have seen for far less is what I am guessing you got. I also ordered a white Olsen of those that has yet to ship.

Anyone else wondering how you didn't look at what you were buying before throwing down cash for it?

Order through the team store if you can. I ordered my mom an Olsen jersey. They sent a Luke one instead. I emailed them and they said, "Please accept our apologies regarding the shipping error.  We will reship the item to you as soon as possible and include a prepaid return label to send back the incorrect one."

I figured they'd hit my card again until I returned the Luke jersey but they didn't. I imagine if more than a week or two goes by without it being returned that'll be a different story

2 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

Anyone else wondering how you didn't look at what you were buying before throwing down cash for it?

Order through the team store if you can. I ordered my mom an Olsen jersey. They sent a Luke one instead. I emailed them and they said, "Please accept our apologies regarding the shipping error.  We will reship the item to you as soon as possible and include a prepaid return label to send back the incorrect one."

I figured they'd hit my card again until I returned the Luke jersey but they didn't. I imagine if more than a week or two goes by without it being returned that'll be a different story

This jersey is sold everywhere. Team store, nfl.com, anyone else that sells official merch.

I know they're playing in black but I ordered a white Cam jersey with the SB patch. (I have 3 black jerseys and just wanted a white one). I really don't care tbh if it looks 100% authentic or not. Just want something that distinguishes it from a normal jersey. 

Archived