• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ONE MORE DAY

DeeJay

Wife and I spent the past week along the SC coast. the support down there is unreal/great. Call it the bandwagon effect if you will but I've seen loads of folks wearing Panther gear, shouting "Keep Pounding" of "Go Panthers" when I wear my gear around.it's been great. Could Panther Nation be living up to it's promise of "One Carolina"?

footer-background.png

In less than two days our team could be Super Bowl Champions!

Thomas Davis would have the ring he deserves. Kuechly and Cam would already have their rings to help solidify their young impressive careers. The great players who played through 2-14 getting the recognition! So many people to be happy 4. We are so close. 

Charlotte, the city I was born and raised in, will be the home of the 2016 Super Bowl Champions! First pro championship ever!!!! 

I've been waiting for this day since the Panthers last went to the SB. I've had this bad taste in my mouth for over a decade and hopefully tomorrow that bad taste will be gone! #gopanthers

I can see Luke having a big game tomorrow like Dan Morgan had for us.

Got forced into going to Busch Gardens here in Tampa Bay today, instead of my plan of getting drunk and watching Saturday coverage all day. Ah well, gives me a place to rock my fan gear.

The electricity I feel every time I so much as think about the game tomorrow is palpable. 

Archived