• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank YOU 2015 Carolina Panthers!!!

AKPantherFan

Well yeah, I know yesterday sucked, so what. 

We we just witnessed the greatest year of Panther football ever displayed. So We we lost the damn super bowl, we honestly were a year out anyways. 

I would like to say thank you to all the Carolina players for all the hard work, dedications and commitment they gave so my 2015 football season would be epic   

Great year folks   Great year!!!!

That's right, what a year indeed. I have been a lifelong fan and a lurker on here since '04-05 and this year was the most fun I've had  ever on this site. Thank you fans and panthers for a great year. Get your poo together and come back hungry next year. Keep freaking pounding.

This, above all else right now.  Sure, I'm disappointed we didn't win yesterday, but we should have ample opportunity in the future.  Just hope the team doesn't forget what it feels like to lose the SB like this.  That was probably a big motivational factor for the Broncos.

Already looking forward to see what the team does in FA, the draft, and then next season.  This regular season will be hard to duplicate, but a winning season with a playoff berth is at least getting us there.  

Yes, it was a great year.  One to be proud of.  But Keep Pounding and get that back to the big game next year.  Then win the fugger.

The most fun I've ever had as a panther fan, and I've been on this train since I was 11 years old...27 now. 

Give me a little break, but I'll be ready for next year in a few weeks. Made a promise that'll I'll attend more games this upcoming year also. I can't wait for the fun to start again!

Keep pounding! 

Wish I could make a thread, but I am not allowed to. anyhow, as my name states I'm a falcons fan (booooo!!!!). I talk a ton of smack over at the falcons boards, but when it comes to actually talking to one on one true rivals fans I have nothing but respect. so with that said, this is to all you true panther fans. 

Awesome freaking season. I was scared as heck you had this and the falcons were going to be the only ones in the NFC-south without a ring. y'all had a great rounded  team. and to me it was the best team in the entire division. y'all did not lose to Denver, y'all lost to yourself. cam is a good quarterback, and I question his emotion. but lets be honest, who wants a QB who acts like a catholic priest in a monotone voice??? now for me, I would like for Cam to learn how to deal with losing. but I love it when I see Matt Ryan get emotional. but Ryan knows how to deal with being mocked, and cam needs to learn that.......... So do not beat yourself up. you won the division. you beat the crap out of everyone, falcons won due to you not going all for it (plus Stewart was hurt), you stomped the heck out of playoff teams (and I mean smacked). the Panthers are going to be a tough team for a good few years in my opinion. I can only hope the falcons get their defense more improved and Ryan/Shannahan can work things out. 

congrats to y'all. y'all were awesome,
Mashburn

Yup, it ended on a sour note but 2015 was a great season!

Like the Broncos a few years ago, this super bowl showed us where we need to upgrade to win one and I have no doubt G-man will get to work on that. We have the coach of the year, an MVP at QB and the best LB in the game. We'll be back in the big game soon and I have no doubt we'll bring home the hardware next time we have a chance. 

#KeepPounding

Archived